Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My car is not a park bench.

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

When did it become ok for neighborhood kids to sit or lean on other peoples cars? I mean you are 13 years old. You know better than that I would have hoped!

by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louise1212
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Id say somethinh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Williams13
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't stand that.  My baby sits in the driveway, and the downstairs neighbors friends come over and lean on it.  Like fuck bitch, get off my shit.

Lean on your friends car.  It already is a POS.

MistyMoo
by Amber on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Should press the panic button. Last time I saw a kid doing that I pressed it and he ran pretty fast. It made me giggle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dollysvlog
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I lives in a. Complex as a kid. They did that. Nothing stopped them from doing it... car alarms scared they crap out of them though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Lol sounds like something I would do.

Quoting MistyMoo:

Should press the panic button. Last time I saw a kid doing that I pressed it and he ran pretty fast. It made me giggle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taurus930
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM
lol! I love it

Quoting MistyMoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nellyb118
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:44 PM
lol I've done the same thing!

Quoting MistyMoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Amber on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
LOL I just bought my first brand spanking new car a few day earlier an I looked over and I was like hell no he's not leaning on my car! *presses button and watches the kid take off running* :-}

Quoting nellyb118:

lol I've done the same thing!

Quoting MistyMoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:50 PM
I've done that a few times because I'm a teacher and it's not unusual to find a student leaning on a car. It's always so funny.

Quoting MistyMoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:55 PM
True story...my dad and I were leaving the movie theater. We walk up to the car, there's a man sitting on the trunk. My dad says "That's a nice car, is it yours?" The guys laughs and says "Naw man" and of course my father being who he is responds with..."Yea...no kidding. Get your fat ass of my car". SOOOO embarrassing. I'm glad it didn't escalate that man has a serious issue with his anger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)