Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

look at what we made! i need your help mamas

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

this is the card we made dh for fathers day he loves fishing so each fish has our kids names on it and the one fish is hanging from the fishing pole. now i need help coming up with a cute saying for the inside.so what do you mamas got
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
girlygirl2010
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I'm tot. Nor good with stuff like that.. Here is a bump for u :)... Btw.. The card is cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM
thanks i cant for the life of me figure out how to get the hand to look like its holding the pole

Quoting girlygirl2010:

I'm tot. Nor good with stuff like that.. Here is a bump for u :)... Btw.. The card is cute

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessistarr85
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Some fish are meant to be thrown back, and others are meant to be trophy fish to brag about for years to come. 

You will always be our trophy fish and we will always be proud of you. 

By the way if you take the hand off and try to wrap the fingers around the poll then put it back on it might look like it is really holding the poll. I think that's cute

luvmymunchkins3
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM
i tried but the fingers started to rip i will have to try again later when dd is up and i can trace her hand again lol.and thank thats super cute

Quoting jessistarr85:

Some fish are meant to be thrown back, and others are meant to be trophy fish to brag about for years to come. 

You will always be our trophy fish and we will always be proud of you. 

By the way if you take the hand off and try to wrap the fingers around the poll then put it back on it might look like it is really holding the poll. I think that's cute

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN