Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

moms with tubals!!!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 34 Replies
Ok so I'm gonna be 39 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby this Friday, and I have had it set up to get my tubes tied right after she is born, I was wondering if any of u mommas who have ur tubes tied could tell me any side effects or anything u have had or have after u got ur tubes tied, I am getting mine cut and burned!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blue_elephant
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I got mine clamped and I have had a lot of breakthrough bleeding. I'm 7 weeks post tubal tomorrow.

Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I had mine done during a c-section after my second. I haven't had any issues, besides the occasional baby fever which is normal no matter what you do. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mo0nFairy
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Its pretty painful after..not gonna lie...I have very infrequent periods now..I will sometimes go 2-3 months without one and then I bleed like Im dying..I cramp all the time even when im not having my period.I have hot flashes and night sweats almost every day/night....I always feel bloated but the pain from my cramping and the hot flashes is what bothers me the most.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Love3491
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM
My monthly before I got pregnant was always kinda heavy and my grandma had hers cut and burned and she said she had cramping and some back pain and my mom got hers clamped and she said she didn't have any side effects, and what is post tubal?

Quoting blue_elephant:

I got mine clamped and I have had a lot of breakthrough bleeding. I'm 7 weeks post tubal tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Love3491
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM
For me I don't want any more kids, I have my son who is 1 1/2 and I'm due june 29 with a lil girl and both were unplanned, with my son I got pregnant on the pill and with this lil one I got pregnant off the iud so I see it that birth control isn't just for me and I feel 2 is enough!!

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

I had mine done during a c-section after my second. I haven't had any issues, besides the occasional baby fever which is normal no matter what you do. Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM

After tubal is post tubal. I've also had more painful cramping than I did previously. My monthly before was really heavy, and now I haven't had a period yet so IDK what its like. But I have more cramps, breakthrough bleeding, anxiety attacks, hot flashes, irritability, joint pain, and fatigue. Some of this could be caused from stress too, or my body going back to normal since I'm also 7 weeks post partum tomorrow.

Quoting Sweet_Love3491:

My monthly before I got pregnant was always kinda heavy and my grandma had hers cut and burned and she said she had cramping and some back pain and my mom got hers clamped and she said she didn't have any side effects, and what is post tubal?

Quoting blue_elephant:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Sweet_Love3491
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Wow that sucks but for me its the best cuz I don't want any more kids and birth control hasn't reallly worked for me.

Quoting Mo0nFairy:

Its pretty painful after..not gonna lie...I have very infrequent periods now..I will sometimes go 2-3 months without one and then I bleed like Im dying..I cramp all the time even when im not having my period.I have hot flashes and night sweats almost every day/night....I always feel bloated but the pain from my cramping and the hot flashes is what bothers me the most.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Love3491
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Oh wow, hope tthings get better for ya

Quoting blue_elephant:

After tubal is post tubal. I've also had more painful cramping than I did previously. My monthly before was really heavy, and now I haven't had a period yet so IDK what its like. But I have more cramps, breakthrough bleeding, anxiety attacks, hot flashes, irritability, joint pain, and fatigue. Some of this could be caused from stress too, or my body going back to normal since I'm also 7 weeks post partum tomorrow.

Quoting Sweet_Love3491:

Quoting blue_elephant:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mo0nFairy
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Yeah it does...I wouldnt change it though..I have 3 kids and I just cant handle having anymore..my body cant go through pregnancy again..

Quoting Sweet_Love3491:

Wow that sucks but for me its the best cuz I don't want any more kids and birth control hasn't reallly worked for me.

Quoting Mo0nFairy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Love3491
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Yea I am due june 29 with my 2nd baby and 1st girl, my son is 1 1/2 and both were unplanned, I got pregnant with my son while I was on the pill and I got pregnant with this bundle of joy almost a year later while I had the iud, so far birth control has not worked every well for me and I just turned 21 in march so right now other birth controls are not apealing to me and I don't want any more kids, I feel very strongly that 2 is enough for me!!

Quoting Mo0nFairy:

Yeah it does...I wouldnt change it though..I have 3 kids and I just cant handle having anymore..my body cant go through pregnancy again..

Quoting Sweet_Love3491:

Quoting Mo0nFairy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)