Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So I just started cm yesterday and I'm so happy that I could use this to connect to other moms who are or around my age. My name is Sasha, I am turning 22 in August, I have a beautiful baby boy who just turned one this month and I don't know any other moms around my age! Hoping to make some friends here
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Replies (91-100):
sashamarieb
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Quoting Kmansfield:

Welcome Sasha. I am Katie I just turned 25 on the 10 and I have a beautiful almost four month old son Carson.

Hi Katie! Thanks for posting. Congrats on your son
Kmansfield
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Thank you
debra1028
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM
My name is Debra. I'm 20. I live in new York. I'm 6 months pregnant. Would love to make some friends my age with kids or who are pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashamarieb
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Hi Debra! i live in nyc too! thanks for posting

Quoting debra1028:

My name is Debra. I'm 20. I live in new York. I'm 6 months pregnant. Would love to make some friends my age with kids or who are pregnant.

aidenmomplus4
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Welcome Sasha, I'm Cindy, 28 yo, mom to 5 kids and expecting baby number 6 in October.

sashamarieb
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:51 PM

hi cindy! congrats on the baby!

Quoting aidenmomplus4:

Welcome Sasha, I'm Cindy, 28 yo, mom to 5 kids and expecting baby number 6 in October.

lovingmommymode
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Hi everyone my name is vivian and i also got on to be able to make friends with moms my own age also. IM 27 years old. I have a 10 month old baby boy named joel. Im from everett ma. Im a first time mother and i dont have many friends with kids. im also a sahm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashamarieb
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM

hi vivian! thanks for posting. it seems being a mommy tends to make us friendless, at least in the beginning while we get used to motherhood

Quoting lovingmommymode:

Hi everyone my name is vivian and i also got on to be able to make friends with moms my own age also. IM 27 years old. I have a 10 month old baby boy named joel. Im from everett ma. Im a first time mother and i dont have many friends with kids. im also a sahm.

KClark19
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Hi:) Im Kaela, 23, currently pregnant with my first and due in August. Living in Fort Huachuca, Arizona with my husband Zack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck with that.

Stay out of Mom Confessions! LOL

Oh, and WELCOME woohoo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)