Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Men R Disappointing

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 19 Replies
Why Men Are disappointing :( ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Because everybody disappoints somebody at some point in their lives.

gacgbaker
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:11 AM

hugs

BunkyBoyd
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Sometimes I think it's just because they don't know any better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QU33NB33_213
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Because sometimes we women have to high of standards/ expectaions when it comes to men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bennysmama10
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Because we have unrealistic expectations
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Men are more simple minded than women. It's just a fact. They don't think on such an emotional level like women do. If you want something from a man you have to actually tell him, and not expect him to "use his instincts and feel for what you need." If the man loves you and wants to see you happy he will listen and do his best to give you what you want and need. If he blows it off when its practically written on your forehead....well, that mans not really much of a keeper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyBigFam6
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Sometimes woman expect a manto think or read her mind or just think out side his box. And that's not always possible.

I'm blessed with one who knows how to do that once in a while.

Sorry yours is saddening you. Good luck honey. If you think of a man as a kid you'll expect less lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Most men hear but don't listen and there is a big difference. My trick is to ask him to repeat what i said and it works everytime.      

"Hearing is merely the ability of ear to sense sounds around one, but, listening is more of conscious effort to interpret the sounds, requiring concentration of mind".

shouting

helema24
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:07 AM

because so many women set their expectations of men so high that when the men fail to deliver on those expectations they get dissapointed. yes our knights in shinning armor will have a few dents in their armor and that whits horse has more of a grey coloring but hey they are OUR men and sometimes it takes a long time to find one that is OURS and we can over look the flaws. men have the same thing they expect of women and many stay single cause they cant find their princess....

NovaChick26
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:00 AM

no idea but if you find out let me know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)