Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Have you seen this???

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:37 AM
  • 32 Replies

I saw this video on Facebook. I thought it was horrible and I wish I could reach out to this lady. When I was a kid I was taught to respect my elders, teachers... My kids are still really little and they better not act like this when they are teenagers are they will be in a world of trouble. How would you react if it was your kids acting like this?

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessistarr85
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

That's so sad. If that was my kid I would make damn sure that this would be the worst summer of his life and one that he would remember long into his adult life. 

I would start by taking away every and all privileges. Any games and systems would be GONE, not put away but sold. No phone. No TV. No computer. No friends.  

This just makes me angry. I plan on raising my son to know that this is not OK and will not be tolerated in any way.

I would be horrified if this was my child and I would definitely think that I had failed as a parent to have  raised a monster like that.

TigOlBitties
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM
My kid would be facing serious repercussions if he were involved in something like that!

Little assholes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovin_life85
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM

what little pricks!!!

CheyennesMommy2
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Wow, I hope those kids get in a lot of trouble. Poor woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM
In all honesty they little butts would be so sore they couldn't sit down. If I raise you to be respectful and kind to all and you chose to act like this, it not only makes you look like a little jerk but it makes me look bad, like I didn't raise you properly which would be a lie. They would not rest unless they were sleep. Make a public apology, and oh so much more!! I could go on all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyx22
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM
I think it's disgusting. Their parents should be ashamed of themselves.
Superlaura328
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I saw this yesterday, and it made me so freaking sad. That poor woman. My kids wouldn't be able to sit for a month if they were involved in something like that. That's just cruel, pure and simple. 

NicholeLoraine
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM
9 mins !! I was mad before a min of that crap
My kid would be in major trouble
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.kimmons0320
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

That is a shame, i would have went medea on all those kids..lol 

CafeMom Tickers
CheerBugg1585
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I couldn't even finish watching the video. That broke my heart for her. Those stupid little sh*ts need to get their asses beat and taught how to respect their elders!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN