Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm an athlete!!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I took my kids to the park today. While there my DS comes up to me and is dancing like crazy "I gotta pee" I ask where's the bathroom- its all the way across the park!

Omg! He's gotta go! I leave DD with my friend. I pick a tree far from the playground but closer to us to have him pee on and he starts to crouch and says I gotta poop! OMG!!! No! Not here! I yank up his pants, lift him up and run for it.

Here I am, barefoot, streaking across the park. Carrying 40 lbs of preschooler. I was fast! I get him there and there's a woman with a little boy about to take the last stall. She yanks her boy back and lets us go. Thank Heavens! DS sits and I swear the SECOND he sat he went!

I'm bent over double huffing and puffing (it was FAR) trying to catch my breath! He finishes and we walk back across the park. I got no less than 5 knowing looks from moms with their kids. Lol.

I get back and my heart is still racing, but at least I can breathe again! Lol. Man! That was a close one!

-if that was you letting us go, THANK YOU!

Anyone else have funny potty stories?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
miller060905
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Lol!!! That's great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greengreengrass
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Haha that's great.

Once my mom had taken my son, daughter and I to A day out with Thomas. On the way back we got stuck in traffic on a bridge on the highway. And there were severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings. The storm was literally right over us.stuck on the bridge, pouring rain and pitch bblblack skies.

My son, 4 at the time, tells me he has to go to the bathroom. I told him he had to hold it. After not moving an inch for 10 minutes he tells me he can't hold it anymore. So I got a water bottle and got out of my seat into the back of the mini van. He was wearing jeans so I couldn't get his 'stuff' out with the seat belt on. So since we were stuck in dead stop traffic I unbuckled him and told him to hurry. Right in the middle of him peeing traffic started to move. My mom did not go, so all the cars were beeping at her.

He finishes and gets back in his seat. We move up a little and the traffic is at a dead.stop again.

'mom, I have to poop, really bad' he says. Wtf! So I take a plastic shopping bag...0_o

You get the picture. We had a half hour drive home with a bag of poo in the car.

Not fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Lol!! That's funny!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Evonavich
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Hahaha nice! I can just picture you running :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytosma
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg! You ladies are awesome lol i have such an imaginary mind that picture everything God thanks for mommies we run and use anything just to help our kids. I had have a few of those and he is only 2 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)