Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disneyland in 3days!!! Advice please!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

So the kids and i are going to disneyland and the last time i had gone i was maybe 10 and dont remember any details from my childhood i blocked everything out. so question is any advice with taking 4 kids to disneyland? With the stroller rentals is it just the singles or do they have double strollers? thanks in advance

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
littlesmom3
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Lots of sunscreen and bottled water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpurgeonMom
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Do they allow you to bring in your own bottle waters??

Quoting littlesmom3:

NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM
They have double strollers, but if you can, take your own. They're plastic, uncomfortable and get really hot. No new shoes and no flip flops...for us anyway!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesmom3
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM
They allowed alot of people to.

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

Do they allow you to bring in your own bottle waters??

Quoting littlesmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesmom3
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM
And comfy walking shoes for everyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpurgeonMom
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM

do you know how much they were for the rentals? i wont be able to bring ours we live in denver and im flying

Quoting NoahandEliza:

They have double strollers, but if you can, take your own. They're plastic, uncomfortable and get really hot. No new shoes and no flip flops...for us anyway!

NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Honestly, I can't remember. I want to say $14 for the day, but I could be wrong. I'd bring a towel for them to sit on though.

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

do you know how much they were for the rentals? i wont be able to bring ours we live in denver and im flying

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM
We go all the time. We pack lunch just because it's easy. Get your fast pass for star tours as soon as you get in the park. Download Disneywaits on your phone. They do have toddler bathrooms by the hotdog cart on main street. There's also a regular bathroom right in front of the tiki room you have to go up the stairs for it but there's never a line. Fantasy land is best in the morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

if you have a smartphone, there's an app that is the map of the park - it uses gps to show you where you are too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)