Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

33 weeks pregnant. Weird stuff going on.

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 11 Replies
I'm 33 weeks pregnant and this past week I've had some things going on. Some burning/stinging pain and pressure in my pelvic area. Contractions every day through out the day. Get shaky and weak feeling every day at random times. And TMI but a lot more discharge. Not labor but anybody else experience this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Wow. IDK hun. The pressure I think would be the baby dropping. the contractions are normal from what I understand. I never had them though. But the burning and stinging I would ask a doctor about. Good luck!

MilfShake26
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Yep. My whole 3rd trimester with my 2nd. The pain is just the pressure the baby is putting on your cervix. The discharge is probably the mucus plug shedding.. it regenerates.. drink lots of water and make sure you're eating okay. It's almost over. Pregnancy is hard on the body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Maybe a uti?!
Salem2012
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Yes i experienced that towards the end of my pregnancy they told me it was normal.

kimmaylove013
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Sounds normal, take it easy and keep up with your fluids.
mataya2011
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Quoting MilfShake26:

Yep. My whole 3rd trimester with my 2nd. The pain is just the pressure the baby is putting on your cervix. The discharge is probably the mucus plug shedding.. it regenerates.. drink lots of water and make sure you're eating okay. It's almost over. Pregnancy is hard on the body.

CafeMom Tickers

Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Maybe a UTI?
Rjohnson6708
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Not a UTI. Checked for that a couple days ago and they said nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KcJ5611
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Could it be a yeast infection? The burning and stinging is a symptom of a yeast infection.Also there can be a discharge.Hope this helps! Good luck :)

vannadahlia
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I sure did at 30 weeks! Sadly it didn't stop :[.... I am 39 weeks now being induced tomorrow and am super happy that I don't have to go through that pain any longer lol and to see my baby boy :]

I am sorry you are going through it too, but soon it will be over. What worked for me was laying on my back for about 5 minutes and doing leg stretches. Also when I would sit or even lay down I put a very thick pillow between my legs.

Best of luck to you

:]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN