Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Homeless

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:41 AM
  • 15 Replies
We passed a homeless guy today and I happened to look over and his sign said need fuel for spaceship. I almost gave him a dollar but the light turned green lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Lol that's pretty epic!!! When we lived in tx there was a guy who had a sign that said, " I'm hungry, but I won't bite."
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM

oh wow. lol

Babicakes24
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:31 AM

i dont really do that , bc sometimes drug addicts act like homeless ppl to get money for drugs. and bc most cities have homeless shelters and soup kitchens for food and shelter so why do i have to give them my money they shouldnt be on the side of the road. but if i knew for sure 100 percent they were homeless id give money or whatever. i have a heart. i pray that they have a better life altogether and find happiness. you have a good heart for even thinking about it. :)

Mrs.Williams13
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I give out money to the ones with cool signs. But, around here we see the same ones over and over. And they don't have cool signs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blargle
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM

lol! that's awesome

louise1212
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Agree

Quoting Mrs.Williams13:

I give out money to the ones with cool signs. But, around here we see the same ones over and over. And they don't have cool signs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kloesmommy
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I gave one five bucks once... sign said "ya I'm hungry, but what I could really go for is a beer". I personally don't even drink but I appreciated the honesty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Lol. True.

Quoting kloesmommy:

I gave one five bucks once... sign said "ya I'm hungry, but what I could really go for is a beer". I personally don't even drink but I appreciated the honesty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vfrancis
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Thats funny! Btw! I'm wearing the same batman shirt as your son in that picture! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)