Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

going out on a limb here and posting this pik...

Posted by   + Show Post

just thought this was a good pik for those that have been spanked as a kid and now spank as a parent. lol. i know there are alot of mommies on here that are against spanking. this pik is exactly how i felt as a kid, and im a spanking parent. i do not spank out of anger tho. i make sure of that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM
and this is what i was thinking of when i posted the pik! i couldnt even watch that video bc it got me upset :(

Quoting HaleyCovington:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Lol. I didn't run around yelling at old ladies on buses and making them cry. I would never of thought to tell an adult to go kill them self or calling them fat asses...I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a week. I NEVER and I mean NEVEr would have thought it was okay to even cuss in front of an adult.... Kids now are bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
lmao!!! i saw this one on fb the other day. love it!

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by Sara on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I was spanked RARELY cause I was always a good kid.i never feared my parents and they never beat me,I turned out just fine. To each their own, all kids are different and not all punishments work for all kids. Every parent should use what works better for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM
thats where i saw it yesterday lol

Quoting Candace8609:

lmao!!! i saw this one on fb the other day. love it!

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM
See, I don't understand that thought process. HOW do you clear your head enough when your child has pissed you off bad enough to feel the need to spank? My dd has set me off and if I were a spanking parent there is no way I could handle it level headed. If you have to take a moment to calm yourself, by that time the effect of any punishment is lost.
And I couldn't bring myself to hit a child and then turn around and expect affection from them.

Quoting Candace8609:

thats why i dont spank when im mad. i do it w a level head. theres too many parents out there that leave bruises bc their in a rage when they spank. if i know im to angry to spank, i just send them to their rooms.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

This, but it was my dad. He would go into a rage when he spanked

Quoting xomrs.chase:

I grew up fearing my mom. Yup, not something I want for my son

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewJoyOn1308
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by Sara on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Spanking doesn't make you uneducated. Don't judge.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Dh and I were both spanked.

But, we are educated and loving parents.

We have never, and will never hit out children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
were still trying to figure out what works w our kids. i love the saying "parenting doesnt come w a instruction manual". of corse, theres books and classes, but like u said, all kids are different.

Quoting Mami2oneboy:

I was spanked RARELY cause I was always a good kid.i never feared my parents and they never beat me,I turned out just fine. To each their own, all kids are different and not all punishments work for all kids. Every parent should use what works better for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Pagan.
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Quoting NewJoyOn1308:

And what countries might you be speaking of? I was just being sarcastic, but now you have me curious...

Quoting .Pagan.:

no it isn't...if spanking is why people behaved before then tell me why countries that have laws against certain punishment like that have lower crime rates, lower prison populations, and higher overall happiness in population? if spanking is the root to a functioning civil society then why are those countries not falling apart with crime?

Quoting NewJoyOn1308:

Yes, it is.

Quoting .Pagan.:

i hate this line

'this is why kids nowadays have no respect for anyone'  

no...it's not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)