Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

First time pregnant (sick)

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:05 AM
  • 31 Replies
Hi ladies how are you. I'm 23 years old and I'm pregnant for the first. It's only been one week since I knew I'm pregnant. I'm so sick, hungry but for some reason when I get the food I don't want it anymore. To be honest with u, I just wanna cry :-( being pregnant in the beginning is so hard. I I ate crackers all day But that only Works for a few minutes and while om eatting it i feel like o will throw Up. What can I do to feel better? Please help me!!!
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones. Keeping your stomach full actually helps with the nausea if you are able to do it. Ask for an anti nausea prescription like zofran. & if you absolutely just can't keep any food down, make sure you are keeping hydrated. As long as you have liquids in you its better than nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMEMomma05
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Preggie pops (I got mine at Toys R Us), ginger anything (helps settle the stomach), and even peppermint. Eat small meala throughout the day. And congrats to you!!! Best wishes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaslove4ever
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have an dr yet? You can call and see if they will give you something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen7865
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww im sorry but confrats on ur preganncy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kirven3
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I would get sick in the mornings and feel better the rest of the day. If I fought back the urge to get sick I would jyst feel sick all day. I lost 30 lbs during the first 3 months of my pregnancy. It does get better. Congratulations
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LisaBobb
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Thank you so much I will try all that! Thanks
ikesmommy200
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM
2 moms liked this
theres a little bit you can do, peppermint tea, eat slowly and steadily through out the day, you may figure out certain foods make you feel better than others. High protien meals can also help. Otherwise, hang in there, it doesnt sound too severe and probably wont last too long. If you start to vomit and cant keep down anything, your doctor can prescribe something to help keep something down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LisaBobb
Kirven I'm scared to lose any weight because I'm already skinny..I weight 92 so I can't really lose any weight.im trying to eat and I'm very hungry but I can't eat. It's kinda scarey to me because I'm very skinny but I eat alot...I eat more than my bf do lol I just can't gain any weight but since I'm pregnant all that changed!
jessistarr85
1 mom liked this

I am a huge fan of vitamin B6 I could not even think about keeping food down with out a B6. Hope you feel better soon love

LisaBobb
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:49 AM
So far I haven't throw up as yet ...I have the feelings of throwing up when I'm eat but I don't...thank god...I heard the first 3 mouths are very hard...I just start but I can't wait for this first 3 months to be over!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN