Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I think I got roofied last night.

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 86 Replies
No lie. Or some kinda drugged. I went to a club. I did NOT want to go out but my friends pressured me. I was having a nice time. I had had 2 drinks. I was a bit tipsy but still very much in control and felt fine. Then a guy asked if he could buy me a drink and I said yes. ( not because I was interested in him or anything but just because I always get guys to buy my drinks for me and then duck them lol).
So he asked what I wanted and I told him and then I did something REALLY stupid! I caught a glimpse of my friend walking by and I grabbed her to say hello instead of going with the guy to the bar to get the drink. He comes back a minute or 2 later and I'm still chatting with my friend and he hands me the drink. I drank the drink and then told him I would "be right back" and went to the restroom. ( to duck him). As soon as I got in the restroom it hit me HARD. I couldn't see straight, I could barely keep myself from falling over. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my friends and told them we needed to leave immediately. I barely made it out the club and started throwing up really bad. I had to be carried to the car! I was having to fight to keep myself conscious. We had to stop like 5 times on the way home so I could throw up again. All day today I have been in bed. I feel like SHIT. I've slept most of the day. I can barely move. I was only out of bed for 2 hours today. I've never felt like this before. It's terrible.

I'm not a big drinker but even when I've been drunk before, I never had this sort of reaction. And I really don't think 3 drinks over the span of 4 hours would've got me messed up that bad. The weirdest thing to me was how I was perfectly fine before that last drink and then BAM!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Call the police and report it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kendra0707
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:54 PM

wow glad your okay! Not gonna bash you but please let that be a lesson learned.

i.love.my.life
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Are you taking any medications?

504bbymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:56 PM
No. Well besides lidoderm patches.

Quoting i.love.my.life:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Please mrs Jenna. We all are glad your sad but please report it

Quoting Dinimon:

Call the police and report it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:58 PM

That happened to me before. I had two drinks but it was my bestie who sent the guy for drinks and she didn't like what he brought so stupid me took it. I don't remember anything, PERIOD. I have never went out since. Thank goodness I had lots of girls with me. My friends BF was a bouncer and had to carry me as well. I talked to my brother about it. He said those things make you drunk x10... Vomiting, black out, can't walk.... To my friend's I was talking and everything. I don't remember anything from the moment I finished the drink and it was a weak fruity drink. Very scary. So it seems the guy my friend was talking to wanted to get her but it was passed on to me :(

i.love.my.life
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Could have been the mix of the two.  I know they tell you not to drink while using them cause it can cause strong side effects.

Lidoderm Patch may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Lidoderm Patch with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
Read more at http://www.drugs.com/cdi/lidoderm-patch.html#GexjJSl2Oc6h4K3O.99

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Well besides lidoderm patches.

Quoting i.love.my.life:

MommyRJ
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Idk. I was given the date raoe drug once. Both my friend and I and we both didn't remember ANYTHING from the time we had our first drink til we woke up the next morning. Luckily nothing happened to us but somehow we ended up in some guys dorm room. We had to call her mom to come find us and she took us to the hospital to report it. He went to jail etc......

If you remember what happened it probably wasn't that. I'd be more careful tho. Glad your okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktinaza
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Omg ....what a psycho. Glad you are ok!! Id report it though....you never know everything he might have done. Im glad you didn't find out. Id report it....what if the next girl isn't so lucky
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I agree with this. I've been "roofie'd" before. I didn't remember anything past the first couple sips.

Quoting MommyRJ:

Idk. I was given the date raoe drug once. Both my friend and I and we both didn't remember ANYTHING from the time we had our first drink til we woke up the next morning. Luckily nothing happened to us but somehow we ended up in some guys dorm room. We had to call her mom to come find us and she took us to the hospital to report it. He went to jail etc......

If you remember what happened it probably wasn't that. I'd be more careful tho. Glad your okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN