Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I can't leave the house

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM
  • 12 Replies

Eeverytime I leave the house for something -[OBGYN appointmnts, food shopping ect..]

I come to a circus LOL

AFter having a shit fit about the little girl next door and her father asking us to open our pool bc THEY want a pool part and I said no because of lack of funds

i come home from my obgyn appnt to a pool opening company at my house talking prices.

My 1st reaction was to SCREAM at my neighbors, i find out that it was my HUSBAND who called them bc he wanted to throw me a baby shower/pool party because he just for a bonus for hardwork at his job.

I dont know if i should be pissed or happy he'd think of throwing a baby shower but i don't need my noseyass neighbors trying to come over evryday now..[please refer to my control your daughter post]

they havent opened it they just are giving estimates seeing it's July and we have a swamp growing under the cover bc of the heat

he also told me he ordered a new crib and bedset from the nursey with the bonus. so atleast he's not bullshitting our money away.

How do I deal with THIS ONE lmao

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I just wouldn't let the neighbors over. Its your pool, not a neighborhood one lol

lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I wouldn't let them over at all, end of story. They are your neighbors, but that doesn't mean you have to be best friends.

Kendra0707
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I just wouldn't let the neighbors over. Its your pool, not a neighborhood one lol

aidenmomplus4
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't tell them come over and if they did come over without asking I would have the police explain to them what trepassing is lol 

yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I wouldnt open the pool. Not sure wherr you are but our pool season is over by mid september and I dont think it is worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jersey_class
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I live in new jersey

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

I wouldnt open the pool. Not sure wherr you are but our pool season is over by mid september and I dont think it is worth it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mangie22
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I wouldn't let the neighbors over at all! You don't have to let them use your pool!
mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:15 PM

My aunt had a rule for her neighbors if you weren't invited you weren't allowed in her pool. 

mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM
No tresspassing signs, put them up, & you can call the cops when some one has tresspassed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Exactly. And it puts you in a huge liability risk!

Do you not have a fence?!

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN