Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't leave the house

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM
  • 12 Replies

Eeverytime I leave the house for something -[OBGYN appointmnts, food shopping ect..]

I come to a circus LOL

AFter having a shit fit about the little girl next door and her father asking us to open our pool bc THEY want a pool part and I said no because of lack of funds

i come home from my obgyn appnt to a pool opening company at my house talking prices.

My 1st reaction was to SCREAM at my neighbors, i find out that it was my HUSBAND who called them bc he wanted to throw me a baby shower/pool party because he just for a bonus for hardwork at his job.

I dont know if i should be pissed or happy he'd think of throwing a baby shower but i don't need my noseyass neighbors trying to come over evryday now..[please refer to my control your daughter post]

they havent opened it they just are giving estimates seeing it's July and we have a swamp growing under the cover bc of the heat

he also told me he ordered a new crib and bedset from the nursey with the bonus. so atleast he's not bullshitting our money away.

How do I deal with THIS ONE lmao

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I just wouldn't let the neighbors over. Its your pool, not a neighborhood one lol

lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I wouldn't let them over at all, end of story. They are your neighbors, but that doesn't mean you have to be best friends.

Kendra0707
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Quoting ambermarie2006:

I just wouldn't let the neighbors over. Its your pool, not a neighborhood one lol

aidenmomplus4
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't tell them come over and if they did come over without asking I would have the police explain to them what trepassing is lol 

yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I wouldnt open the pool. Not sure wherr you are but our pool season is over by mid september and I dont think it is worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jersey_class
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I live in new jersey

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

I wouldnt open the pool. Not sure wherr you are but our pool season is over by mid september and I dont think it is worth it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mangie22
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I wouldn't let the neighbors over at all! You don't have to let them use your pool!
mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:15 PM

My aunt had a rule for her neighbors if you weren't invited you weren't allowed in her pool. 

mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM
No tresspassing signs, put them up, & you can call the cops when some one has tresspassed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Exactly. And it puts you in a huge liability risk!

Do you not have a fence?!

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)