Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What annoys you the most???

Posted by   + Show Post

When it comes to your s/o? I know we all love them and thats why we are still with them. But what is something that they do that drives you bonkers!! It can be a ex I don't care.

My dh likes to "check" everything I drink to make sure it isn't poison. In other words he doesn't want his drink yet and prefers to drink mine up first.

My dh takes his shoes off and leaves them in the middle of the floor. I think for the sole purpose of seeing me trip over them. smh

(This just happened literallly 20 minutes ago) I say I am going to bed, he says why like he doesn't want me to go, so I don't and what does he do? When I am not paying attention he heads toward our bedroom and then says he is going to bed, he does this so he can have control of the tv. 

Thats just a few, I love him but that man drives me insane sometimes!!

PLEASE SHARE!!

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Replies (21-25):
Gealach
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
He can't listen to music without whistling. And its not a normal whistle its like a damn tea kettle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazzylady88
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

my hubby cant mange to put his dirty socks in the hamper..I told him ill ahve to leave our hamper in the middle of the living room so they make it in there..its been the same repeatitive rant for 4 years now..hell never change and ill never stop complaining..haha..but i love him 

alleycat_2
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He cannot put his clothes in the laundry basket. the way he chews when he is super hungry, he sounds like a horse. when he takes off his socks he leaves then where ever they land, and wonders why he cant find socks. he can make a huge mess in a matter of seconda. he is basically a man child and thats what i call him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Not giving in. LOL. I am the same way, one day they will get it.

Quoting jazzylady88:

my hubby cant mange to put his dirty socks in the hamper..I told him ill ahve to leave our hamper in the middle of the living room so they make it in there..its been the same repeatitive rant for 4 years now..hell never change and ill never stop complaining..haha..but i love him 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Man child. I will have to use that one day.

Quoting alleycat_2:

He cannot put his clothes in the laundry basket. the way he chews when he is super hungry, he sounds like a horse. when he takes off his socks he leaves then where ever they land, and wonders why he cant find socks. he can make a huge mess in a matter of seconda. he is basically a man child and thats what i call him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)