Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Odd Gut feeling that i'm pregnant... only been one day since intercourse... this happen to anyone else???

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you know you were pregnant right after conception by just "feeling" pregnant???

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

before my misccaraige i felt the same way, i knew i was pregnant... now i have that same gut feeling, only so much stronger... i dont know if its wishful thinking or if its real because i only had intercourse yesterday, but i woke up holding my belly humming lullabies, not even realizing i was doing it... and i feel weird, the best word i can think of is maternal... i know its far too early for me to know... but i just genuinly think i am... did this happen to anyone else??? were you pregnant???

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
butt3rfly_away
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM

BUMP!

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM
No. The only humming I hear is in my ears before I start gagging before my period lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hplesha
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep, i knew i was pregnant the day i conceived. First was conceived on June 5, 2004. Day before my graduation. And the second was conceived September 23, 2011.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butt3rfly_away
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM

what did you do about college??? or was it college graduation??? (i'm supposed to start up college again this fall...)

Quoting hplesha:

Yep, i knew i was pregnant the day i conceived. First was conceived on June 5, 2004. Day before my graduation. And the second was conceived September 23, 2011.

Hannahbo
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM

post this and a pic in the physic relm and they will tell you!!

rawzle
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Gah!
I always have such high hopes when it comes to psychics but the group was never able to "get a clear reading"when I asked specific questions u.u;

Quoting Hannahbo:

post this and a pic in the physic relm and they will tell you!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrangeDays
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM
With my son, I knew, but was in denial. My hubby and I had only humored the idea of having kids at that point. Actually we were still planning our wedding. But one day, about 6 months after I stopped taking the pill (due to health issues), my son was conceived. I found out three weeks later, after my husband and I messed around, and my boobs were leaking. I was like "WTF?!" Took a test, nothing, took another a few weeks later, and it was positive. With my daughter, I knew right away. I know exactly when and where she was conceived (even though my husband says otherwise).. but I knew. Three days after our second wedding anniversary, the plus sign showed up on the test again :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kennadismom
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I knew wayyyy before my bfp...then when I got my bfp I knew right away it wasn't going to stick. MC at 5 w 5 d
ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Yep.with my first one. I knew the second it happend. All the sudden I stopped what I was doing and went ''holy crap. I'm pregnant...'' my ex didn't believe me. 2 Weeks later bfp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hplesha
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM
It was high school graduation. I got in two semesters before baby came. But, i didn't go back, i found a job instead. I just finished school again. So, yes it took longer than i wanted to and a totally different profession, but at least i did it

Quoting butt3rfly_away:

what did you do about college??? or was it college graduation??? (i'm supposed to start up college again this fall...)

Quoting hplesha:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN