Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

today is soooooo not my day...... :/

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:50 AM
  • 7 Replies
Called my mom after work to tell her how My day was and she drops the bomb that I need to get all my stuff out of my stepdads house..... she has been hanging out with her friend L from college(my moms 54 and goes to college) well my stepdad accused her of cheating and is being an all around Dick to her nothing new though. He told her hes going to let the house go into foreclosure and Divorce her..... so now I need to move all my stuff out which is a lot and find places to put it. I just started my job at the stadium so I have absolutely no money what so ever I live in a 2 bdrm trailer with no storage space at all and I have to get absolutely everything out asap or my stepdad will toss it...... oooooo fml right now I'm ready to throw in the towel.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Khis_Ma
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Sorry your going through this... Just stay strong and hope things get better for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Sorry momma (((hugs!))) where is your mom moving? can she take you with her? Do you have any friends who can offer a place temporally?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:51 AM
I live with my bf in another city about an hour and a half away from her shes moving to green bay but all my stuff except the essentials were still at her place... my trailer is small so I can't fit much and I don't exactly have the money to get a storage unit because I just started this job.... its over whelming with my son at his dads and trying to figure it all out....

Quoting I_luv_my_boys3:

Sorry momma (((hugs!))) where is your mom moving? can she take you with her? Do you have any friends who can offer a place temporally?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:51 AM
I live with my bf in another city about an hour and a half away from her shes moving to green bay but all my stuff except the essentials were still at her place... my trailer is small so I can't fit much and I don't exactly have the money to get a storage unit because I just started this job.... its over whelming with my son at his dads and trying to figure it all out....

Quoting I_luv_my_boys3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Oh man! I'm sorry!

Quoting proudGBmama:

Quoting I_luv_my_boys3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:25 AM

I've been there. I've lost all kinds of stuff throughout the years, due to people being total asses. I'm sorry this is what you're going through.

Do you have any friends that can hold it for you?

proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM
A few are holding furniture for me and my mom is taking some

Quoting .Peaches.:

I've been there. I've lost all kinds of stuff throughout the years, due to people being total asses. I'm sorry this is what you're going through.

Do you have any friends that can hold it for you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN