Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

need help!!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

this waiting thing is really getting to me!! not being able to sleep because all i can think about is am i or arent i? having all the symptoms (fatigue, headaches, backaches, cramps, gas, cramps) and keep getting a negative test is really furstrating! not to mention i havent came on my period yet....how far along were u when u first found out u were pregnant bc my daughter told me i probably wont get a postive test until im about a lil over a month

im about to go crazy playing the waiting game! how did u guys occupy your time if you were playing the waiting game to get your mind off of things

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilTymomma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

2 weeks late on your period. Just to be sure. I was like 15 days or so. 

Love Always,

Angel

typing

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I break out in hives a few days after i get pregnant. I've only had hives 3 times in my life and am.about to.have baby #3. So I always know before I can test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fellie
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd wait until your period is missing and test every couple of days after. We're trying to conceive right now. I occupy my time by going through baby names, it's driving my husband nuts...lol

Reina13
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I waited a week after my missed period to test then go see a doctor.

Babydallasleigh
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM
I took it 7 days before my missed period and it was positive , then went to dr to get blood test to confirm with this particular pregnancy i just knew but , Every woman is different in that sense though with my first pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant til 3 months later because test would never be positive for me for some reason and I was pregnant with triplets. (angel babies now ).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I've had two kids and the only positive pregnancy tests I've had were by my doctor and at a clinic. That was after 2 boxes each of pee sticks. But I would say go to your obgyn after you miss your period. A little bit later if your period is irregular
FoxTales
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Hives doesn't sound much fun, but how convenient but is that??

Anyway, I somehow woke up two days before my period was due knowing I was pregnant. Tested with digital clearblue, and it was positive. I doubt it will happen like that next time, but that was my first experience :) good luck... No advice on the waiting game, cause all I would say is to try and keep busy and not obsess!

Quoting OBImomma:

I break out in hives a few days after i get pregnant. I've only had hives 3 times in my life and am.about to.have baby #3. So I always know before I can test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizzamber86
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:34 PM
thx ladies!!! im jus trying to keep busy...imgoing to set up an appointment n see how that goes....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugchar
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm dealing with the same thing!!!! Good luck to you! Hope you get an answer soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3loves3
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I always knew I was pregnant before the test showed positive!! It seems like forever not knowing, I usually show up around 5 weeks and if not at 5 weeks, 3 days or so afterward!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)