Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Call me Crazzzzyyy

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so I just need to vent . I guess this is my thinking before acting post. My boyfriend and I have been having soo many problems this summer. We were living together but I made the decision to move out in June and I have been currently living with my grandparents (hell). I believe I have turned into one of those girlfriends I have never wanted to be. The one who sits by the phone waiting for her boyfriend to call, counting down until I can see him, and basically making myself sick and paranoid about everything he is doing and I know I am driving him crazy too. I know this sounds stupid and selfish but I am also so jealous that he is not pregnant. He doesnt have to gain weight, he doesnt have to give birth, he doesnt have to go into labor, and he doesnt have to deal with the recovery from labor. I guess this is a pity party for myself but really I resent him so much for really not having to go through anything and I am so mad at him for that. I know that is really unfair of me to say. I dont know what to do. I am so mad at him all the time. I have been able to ignor it but it kills me. I make up these things in my head that he is out cheating on me and if he ever did do that I think I would completely loose faith in humnaity. Why does this have to be so difficult. I know I seem nuts and when I tell him this all he saus is "If you feel nuts just stop being nuts" (easier said than done). I dont want to loose him and I feel like that is the path that I am going down. This is honestly the loniest I have ever felt.

Help

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
happymommy1105
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this
You need to talk to a mental health professional.

It is not.normal to be mad at somebody for not being pregnant who is not physically capable of being pregnant.

I take jabs at bf right now cause I'm pregnant but its all in good fun, its not serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GGsMommy07
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Pregnancy hormones
How far are u?
I went thru this the first half of my pregnancy thank god I have a very understanding bf
Good luck sweetie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.kimmons0320
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I feel your pain, i just had my son almost a month ago, but allll during my pregnancy i Hated my df & we fought allll the time & i swore he was sleeping with every woman in the world..lol but now were back to normal :) THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misseubanks
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Its hormones girl !!! They can make you go for real crazy. I am 34 weeks and my DH is ready to lock me up in a padded room. LOL ! We have been fighting like crazy, all I wanna do is scream at him and/or cry. I convinced myself I hated him and he was such a POS , that I ended up having an affair, with some idiot at my work who id normally never like Idk. These hormones make me feel like im losing it! and Ive done some things I really regret :(. Cant wait for this baby to come out. I want to feel sane again too !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN