Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do.....

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

I recently found out that my husband met up with one of his ex girlfriends and never told me. He didnt not long after I found out I was pregnant with our second child. I have also been finding pictures of my little sister on our computer. They are not family pics. They are one of her breasts. I know they are her's because of the tattoos on her chest. I havent said anything to anyone yet. I'm not sure what I should I do.

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cnlsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Question 1. How old is your "little" sister?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jempkie
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM

RoxyJI
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Just ask him straight out. Can't best around the bush
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Beat*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jempkie
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM

BUMP!

kaiser10123
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM
If you hold it in all it's gonna do is eat away at you.
1) if you think or know its your sister then you need to pull her to the side and ask her. But when you do be prepared to hear anything. She's your sister so blood is thicker than water.
2) you need to speak with your husband. You two made a vow to be together under God now he's your test..when you talk to both don't go in with guns blazing, keep a level head (unless someone needs to be slapped lol).be strong and I hope you the best no matter what happens I'll pray for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daniellephant
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You definitely can't continue to keep this to yourself. As long as you do that, nothing will change. I think the pictures of your younger sister are far more disturbing than him meeting up with his ex-girlfriend, although both are very legitimate reasons for you to be very upset.

I would confront him with both of these issues and I'd reccomend doing it at a time when you know neither of you will be busy for awhile, because it's going to occupy a lot of time. And this might just be me, but I would not initially approach the situation in an understanding way. Even if you think or know you will stay with him through this, I wouldn't give that away right off the bat. You don't want him to think you're passive about these issues (even if you might be) because if he thinks that, he will have no reason to stop. I would be very assertive about it and bring up the idea of you leaving him. I would really make him think about this. Tell him how much it hurts you and how betrayed you feel later.

As for your sister, confront her afterward so she doesn't have time to warn him and develop a cover story. Then confront her. Quite frankly, it's bullshit on both of their parts and you should be livid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)