Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Biggest Debate in our House Right Now is.....

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
Trying for a girl one last time. We already have 3 boys and we really want that girl! This would be our last and if we don't try I am getting my tubes tied in less than 3 years so we would miss our chance.
Our youngest is 2 so they'd be close in age like our first boys. We can afford to have one more only thing is our vehicles only seat 5 so we would have to get bigger vehicle which means a longer car loan (I have 2 years left on my jeep and my DHs work truck is paid for). I guess that and stretching my body one last time is what's holding me back.

Any advice or opinions would be nice, not sure what I'm looking for lol but it's the 'crazy' talk going on right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OhSara87
by Sara on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in the same boat but only with baby #2. I've had 2 chemicals and have pcos so now the decision is to try natural or go to drugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3angels23
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Well to be honest idk what your car loan is but I'm guessing if you looked long and hard enough you could find a vehicle that seats 7-8 like a mini van or small suv that would be similar in price and you wouldn't have to necessarily stretch your payments any longer.... Your body.. That's all you soo good luck;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drgnflymum
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Our car loan is $340 a month it's just the thought of trying to hunt one down and finagle prices again lol. That and I really LOVE my jeep! And my body well guess a few more marks won't kill me ;)

Quoting 3angels23:

Well to be honest idk what your car loan is but I'm guessing if you looked long and hard enough you could find a vehicle that seats 7-8 like a mini van or small suv that would be similar in price and you wouldn't have to necessarily stretch your payments any longer.... Your body.. That's all you soo good luck;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_ferfer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I wanted a girl so freakin bad!!!!!!! My bff told me 2 do it doggy evrytime cuz that's what someone told her they had all girls she had a girl so I figured couldn't hurt. I finally got my girl. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN