Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

*update* going out tonight...(help me decide an out fit) *pics*

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 35 Replies

And I have nothing to wear. Ugh I hate that I'm fat. I am in the process of losing weight I've lost 10 lbs so far. I'm trying to do it the healthy way but this really blows. I wish I could just snap my fingers again and be skinny!!! My ds ruined my body :( ugh!

******I posted 2 outfits on page 1 and 2 which one looks best?!

***** thanks for all the responses!!!! I decided on #1 lol kinda wish I would've gone with 2, but oh well I'm going to still have fun!!!! Thanks again ladies! I have a pic on page 4 lol just my face I was at a stop light lol!!!! :)
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Evonavich
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Kids do that to ya.
I'm working on trying to get my body back. I got the myfitness pal app to help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM
I've been doing weight watchers. I need to work out though. I work night shift and working out is not appealing at all. I only sleep 2 hrs when i work.
_diva_
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel ya there!! My DS is 8 weeks old. I don't have time to go to the gym so the Wii dance video games is where its at for me right now. It's coming off slowly :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydsmommy18
by Sylvia on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a baby in 08,09 and 10.. Between all three I gained about 40lbs.. I tried really hard to loose weight,I lost 20lbs of it but the other 20 is being really hard to loose.. I was so down about my weight for the longest time but i have learned to embracemy curves I also found that eating heathy  and walking daily made me feel better inside even if the pounds didn't fall off.. I might not be a size 5 but i think i look good and I'm proud of my body i earned these curves so I'm gonna flaunt them! Be proud of your body momma.. 

MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Quoting babydsmommy18:

I had a baby in 08,09 and 10.. Between all three I gained about 40lbs.. I tried really hard to loose weight,I lost 20lbs of it but the other 20 is being really hard to loose.. I was so down about my weight for the longest time but i have learned to embracemy curves I also found that eating heathy  and walking daily made me feel better inside even if the pounds didn't fall off.. I might not be a size 5 but i think i look good and I'm proud of my body i earned these curves so I'm gonna flaunt them! Be proud of your body momma.. 

Thanks mama I'm trying to embrace them. I've always been curvy but I've lost my butt. Ever since my hips widen lol its sad.
Mommy052012
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Well I just had my third baby 2 mths ago and I was actually losing weight after he was born but all of a sudden the past few weeks I have been gaining weight :( and i have definitely passed up my pre pregnancy weight and its so stressful to me trying to lose weight, I hate the feeling of being heavy its just so tiring!

MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Quoting Mommy052012:

Well I just had my third baby 2 mths ago and I was actually losing weight after he was born but all of a sudden the past few weeks I have been gaining weight :( and i have definitely passed up my pre pregnancy weight and its so stressful to me trying to lose weight, I hate the feeling of being heavy its just so tiring!

It is tiring i hate it. I don't want to be fat anymore!!! This only my first and he is 17 months old and I still huge. I have 30lbs to go :(
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I just had dd 3 months ago not it's frustrating. Hugs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy052012
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

With my first ds I had alot of weight to lose and it took me 5 months of working my a** off to finally get down to 120 lbs! Now that this is my third baby I didnt gain really any weight during the whole pregnancy and after I gave birth I actually lost more weight...so its real depressing to see that within the past few weeks ive gained 9 lbs! So I was 148 and now im 157 :( I really want to get back down to 120 or less...dh and I are getting married on the beach in 7 months so I keep thinking im not going to be able to do it, but I have to! All I can do is hope I lose weight and try reallllly hard Lol

Quoting MacensMommy228:

Quoting Mommy052012:

It is tiring i hate it. I don't want to be fat anymore!!! This only my first and he is 17 months old and I still huge. I have 30lbs to go :(

MacensMommy228
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Which outfit ladies?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)