Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

inlaws how to deal

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

those moms out there where your in laws are horrable and mean to you well at least my witch of a mother in law how do u deal with your kids being around them i wish i could take them out of there lives all i can do is hope they don't make my kids feel like crap when there older n my kids see the truth of things later in life but i need some advice on how to deal n i really don't want to hear there the kids grandparents because u don't know the whole story just want to know how moms in a somewhat situation deal thanks

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jlocsgirl
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Keep your children away from them. Yeah, maybe that's harsh, but you need to keep toxic people away! Just imagine the things they say about you in front of your kids when you aren't around... I've witnessed it way too many times. Excuse my language, but I say FUCK EM. I will not allow my kids to be around people like that. Kids are sponges and eventually that behavior will rub off on them. If they want the kids in their life, they will learn to be nice and respectful. Stick up for yourself and your kids!!

joyfullem
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My mother in law and her side of the family are all mean and CRAZY I told my husband they all need to be evaluated lol.  I keep my kids away from them!  I know I know its mean that they don't get to see them but too freaking bad! If they can't respect me and my DH and our rules then they have no buisness being around our family.  I have tried going around them and sucking it up but honestly it irritated me and them and didn't ever work! Good Luck 

JohnnyCakes
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM

The best thing you can do, is let your husband deal with it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN