Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Bed wetting

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
My DD has been potty trained for over 6 months, and during this time she very rarely wet the bed. But here lately she is wetting the bed almost everynight! How can i get this to stop? I really dont want to put her in pull-ups since she went from diapers to panties!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bpryce
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:15 AM

dont put her in pull ups, it will only prolong the situation. Something is causing it and im not an expert so i cant begin to speculate. Make sure she has nothing to drink at least a couple hours before bed and make sure she tries to go potty before bed. it might also help to put a potty next to her bed. some kids are such heavy sleepers that they dont want to fully wake up and go down the hall to the bathroom in the middle of the night. good luck

StephB060811
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Do you give her milk before bed. I had this same problem with my son but as soon as we stopped giving him milk and only water it stopped.

MamaBuck09
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM
No she dont get any drinks for bout a hour before she goes to bed, and she goes potty before. Like i said she was doing great, till these last 2 weeks, and then all of a sudden its a almost every night thing, when nothing has changed! Im jus so confused!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Try a chiropractor - might be something off in her lower back.

3loves3
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM

its proabably nothing. if you are concerned talk to a doctor. My 6 yo still wets but she has been found to have one kidney smaller than the other and a weak pelvic floor. Shes in physical therapy, but thats all we can really do for her. She also has constant bladder infections.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)