Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sexual question, enter if you dare (lol)

Posted by   + Show Post

i love my SO with all my wee heart. we been together  6 1/2 years. and lord bless his lil soul but i havent had an orgasm since weve been together..i used to try and school him then when we get dwn to it he does NOTHING we went over and in the end i end up laying there waiting for that big moment that NEVER happens.. we all grown and ladies here so tell me does your SO make u have the big O or do you have to handle buisness yourself

Mommy to a Princess & Prince boy n girl

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Replies (81-85):
terra52590
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:40 AM
I get him to eat me out it's the only way I can get one that or by a vibrator sometimes use it while doggy or spooning :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie19831
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:35 AM

From reading your replys the problem may be that you aren't comfortable enough with him. Basically where you say that you couldn't play with yourself around him. I get the impression that you maybe can't let go and just be sexy and into it. Start by doing things by yourself then try to do it with him. If you get more free and just enjoy it and play with yourself maybe you can let go.

mbittles1384
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM
We both always have an orgasm before we finish. But sometimes men don't understand they have to put in a little work too make a women orgasm a little four play goes a long way.also try being vocal about what you want. Our you can rub your self while having sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymommasgirl
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM
This maybe true

Quoting cassie19831:

From reading your replys the problem may be that you aren't comfortable enough with him. Basically where you say that you couldn't play with yourself around him. I get the impression that you maybe can't let go and just be sexy and into it. Start by doing things by yourself then try to do it with him. If you get more free and just enjoy it and play with yourself maybe you can let go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firsttimemom296
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Sorry for your luck but man I always get mine my dh is great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)