Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

PHOTO CHALLENGE Day 12 (8/2) : Sunset

Posted by   + Show Post

First, I have to say that even though this is something that we're just doing for the fun of it, I must lay down some ground rules:
1. No copyright infringement. It doesn't matter when they were taken; today or 5 years ago, but ALL photos MUST be photos that you've taken yourself, that you own the rights to and/or that you have permission to use.
2. NO BASHING. I don't care who you like, don't like, whose house is messy, whose outfit you love or hate. I don't care what someone may post separate from this challenge or how you feel about it. I'm just not interested in any of this. There will be no bashing and no hateful, rude, or demeaning comments made to anybody or about anybody's photos. If you don't like someone or anything about their picture, just move on.
3. Let's have some fun with this! There are no "winners" or "losers".  This is just something I'm doing because I thought it would be interesting and fun to do. Please don't make it anything but that. Also, you don't have to post every single day. Don't stress yourself out over it. Just have fun. :)

I want to say thank you to PeaceMuch for posting for me yesterday. I had a lot going on and just didn't get on until late. Thanks for everybody's concern, but I'm just fine. :)

Day 12: Sunset

I went to the park a few weeks ago with my mom, my daughter and her father. We stayed until the park closed and I got some pictures of the sunset, with that cloud that I thought was neat haha. :)

Tomorrow's photo:
Day 13: Yourself with 13 things 

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
kturn08
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Montrose, Pennsylvania!

Quoting newmomma1111:

im in riverside california. :) where are you at?

Quoting kturn08:

Where do you live? Haha it's good and dark where I'm at!

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

Just now :)

newmomma1111
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:19 PM

oh cool :) i have family out there not sure where but i know its in pennsylvania lol

Quoting kturn08:

Montrose, Pennsylvania!

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

newmomma1111
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:21 PM

is there a day 13 i cant seem to find it?

kturn08
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep! I JUST posted it. :)

Quoting newmomma1111:

is there a day 13 i cant seem to find it?

kturn08
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Haha it's not that bad out here, but probably not where I'll live the rest of my life.

Quoting newmomma1111:

oh cool :) i have family out there not sure where but i know its in pennsylvania lol

Quoting kturn08:

Montrose, Pennsylvania!

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

newmomma1111
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM

ive never been out of cali..... i want to but i ant see myself living anywhere else

Quoting kturn08:

Haha it's not that bad out here, but probably not where I'll live the rest of my life.

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Montrose, Pennsylvania!

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

kturn08
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I've never been to Cali. My cousin lives there. He's getting married this month, but I just don't have the money to fly out there. :/

Quoting newmomma1111:

ive never been out of cali..... i want to but i ant see myself living anywhere else

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Montrose, Pennsylvania!

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

kyuteangl88
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:55 PM
The hell, you are in Riverside? It's dark! Lol, I'm in Carlsbad and it's still really bright out.

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:36 AM

if you ever get the chance you should come out lol i <3 it out here.... nice and warm hahahahaha

Quoting kturn08:

I've never been to Cali. My cousin lives there. He's getting married this month, but I just don't have the money to fly out there. :/

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Montrose, Pennsylvania!

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting kturn08:

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

newmomma1111
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM

lol i took this with instagram because my computer couldntbe used (bf spilled a glass of water on it) so it looks bright and dark all at once.... it wasnt much different then the picture tho...

Quoting kyuteangl88:

The hell, you are in Riverside? It's dark! Lol, I'm in Carlsbad and it's still really bright out.

Quoting newmomma1111:

Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)