Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone near Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 19 Replies
I need mommies to hang out with! If your near Milwaukee let me know! Lol Im in need of friends!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Im about an hour south west of milwaukee in illinois. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Where in Illinois? Is it by the border? I've been to Illinois a few times but I never drove so I'm not familiar with it lol I used to go to six flags when I was younger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Yup the border is about a....oh 7 min drive for me. Im just south of walworth. :)

Quoting kittiecat88:

Where in Illinois? Is it by the border? I've been to Illinois a few times but I never drove so I'm not familiar with it lol I used to go to six flags when I was younger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Oh cool! :) its nice to know there's someone near me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Theres actually a few moms in wi. I know one is in milwaukee but she hasnt been on lately.....family issues. 2 of them have actually become my besties!!! :) we met through here.
So how many kiddos do you have? :) ......i dont think ive seen you on here before, though i dont pay much attention to sn when im mobile.

Quoting kittiecat88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Ya I don't post much in this group I usually stay in the breastfeeding group and in the April 2012 babies lol I have one son who is 6 1/2 years and a daughter who is 4 months :) I'm 23 :) how many children do u have? :) and that's awesome u made close friends on.here having a support system is so important. I don't really have one tho :/

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Theres actually a few moms in wi. I know one is in milwaukee but she hasnt been on lately.....family issues. 2 of them have actually become my besties!!! :) we met through here.

So how many kiddos do you have? :) ......i dont think ive seen you on here before, though i dont pay much attention to sn when im mobile.

Quoting kittiecat88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Ive got a lil guy who will be 5 in october and a lil girl who will be 3 in october and one on the way....due in october lol i just turned 24. Yea it is nice to have friends other then the ones made in highschool considering everyone kinda wasnt heard from after graduation. I think i only talk to like 3 people i graduated with. But yea it is nice.

Quoting kittiecat88:

Ya I don't post much in this group I usually stay in the breastfeeding group and in the April 2012 babies lol I have one son who is 6 1/2 years and a daughter who is 4 months :) I'm 23 :) how many children do u have? :) and that's awesome u made close friends on.here having a support system is so important. I don't really have one tho :/

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Quoting kittiecat88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Aw! Congratulations! And damn that's alot of October birthdays! Lol do you know what you are having?

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Ive got a lil guy who will be 5 in october and a lil girl who will be 3 in october and one on the way....due in october lol i just turned 24. Yea it is nice to have friends other then the ones made in highschool considering everyone kinda wasnt heard from after graduation. I think i only talk to like 3 people i graduated with. But yea it is nice.

Quoting kittiecat88:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Quoting kittiecat88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Yea another boy. I wanted it to be a surprise but hubby convinced me to find out lol but i couldnt be happier :) and yes a lot of october birthdays! My fil's bday is the day before my daughters. But im secretly hoping this one comes at the end of sept one so it seperates bdays a little bit and so i can go to my bil's wedding (the day before my due date) lol

Quoting kittiecat88:

Aw! Congratulations! And damn that's alot of October birthdays! Lol do you know what you are having?

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Quoting kittiecat88:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Quoting kittiecat88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Oshkosh about 2 1/2 hours away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)