Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

PHOTO CHALLENGE Day 16 (8/6) : Long exposure

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

First, I have to say that even though this is something that we're just doing for the fun of it, I must lay down some ground rules:
1. No copyright infringement. It doesn't matter when they were taken; today or 5 years ago, but ALL photos MUST be photos that you've taken yourself, that you own the rights to and/or that you have permission to use.
2. NO BASHING. I don't care who you like, don't like, whose house is messy, whose outfit you love or hate. I don't care what someone may post separate from this challenge or how you feel about it. I'm just not interested in any of this. There will be no bashing and no hateful, rude, or demeaning comments made to anybody or about anybody's photos. If you don't like someone or anything about their picture, just move on.
3. Let's have some fun with this! There are no "winners" or "losers".  This is just something I'm doing because I thought it would be interesting and fun to do. Please don't make it anything but that. Also, you don't have to post every single day. Don't stress yourself out over it. Just have fun. :)

Day 16: Long exposure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-exposure_photography 
This one can be hard to do so I'll make today a kind of free day. If you can do long exposure, do it. If you can't, just send in a picture of something you think is pretty or interesting or just looks cool in general. :)

Although my camera and I are both fully capable of taking a long exposure picture...I was looking today and couldn't really find something interesting enough to take a picture of. So, this is a picture of my cat. I decided to put this picture up because he passed away on Friday at only 3 years old, due to health problems. :( Rest in peace, buddy <3

Tomorrow's photo:
Day 17: Technology

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

newmomma1111
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

MaddieLainesMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Only have my iPhone so no long exposure, but here's my daughter at the Farmer's Market!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN