Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
Why does so much of reproduction hurt or annoy the females of the human species, and pretty much get circumvented by the males? For example, my current bitch is with my ovaries. They are currently laying an egg. Like right now. Releasing it. Paaaaiiiinfully. OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Why?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Replies (11-18):
raye-chan
by Raye on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Because they like to be a pain in the ass. :3 They disappear for awhile then come back and say "HA BITCH! I'M BAAAAAAACK!" lol

Amanda2487
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Quoting sucker4myloves:

because dicks are weak and vulnerable, and vaginas can take a pounding ;) you ever taken care of a man with a cold or a tummy bug? they're helpless as a kitten in a tree!

yes they are! Lol I gave birth 4 times with no meds and was fine. My dh gets sick and its horrible!! I swear my kids don't act that bad when their sick!!
Yellowlily333
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Eve

MichaelsMom0711
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Because if men had to carry children and go thru everything we do the population would be a 3% of what it is now!!

MelinaK
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Men definitely couldn't handle it.

lenoxclan
by Lenox on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Why are you not on FB??!!

H.E.Smama
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I only truly hate the male species once a year at my yearly pap!

I have a love hate relationship with my period, i HATE the pain but i LOVE the satisfaction of knowing i made it another month!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicholy10
Come check out group!
Yesterday at 1:47 PM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM

The human population would become extinct if men had to go through all the pains we do in order to reproduce...

And I love the response Eve bit the apple!!!! LOL!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)