Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What are you doing with your friday night?

Daddy is having a night out with the boys so I'm at home with our dd. She's in bed and I'm making baby food. Think I'm gonna make a cup of tea and take a nice bath soon. What's everyone else doing?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Replies (51-60):
HLmom89
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Laying in bed, thinking of what to do with the boys tomorow. They are 4.5 and going to be 2. I would like to do other things than get some clothes and get a few things my oldest teacher sent for supplies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

about to get to working been gone just about all week and falling behind on things. not a fun night for me..

RoxyJI
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Today is DH's birthday. Dinner with family at my house and pumpkin cheesecake per his request ( I baked it myself ;-) )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM
cleaned the house , washing laundry and about to watch a movie the boys (6 and 3) are playing on the comp my daughter (1) is asleep and daddie is working 12 hours tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BIMOM21
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I am getting to see my favorite band in concert! And taking a trip to Philly from Southern Indiana to do so. Just beyond excited LOL.

Quoting bleedhairspray:

fangirling over what??

Quoting BIMOM21:

Fangirling lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BShip2010
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Tea and hot bath sounds good!!  I'm just sitting here.  Got on Tango with my SO for a while earlier.

KNSmommyof2
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Laying on the couch, watching tv, scopping out cm & fb, and texting my hubby & sissy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Waiting for DS to FINALLY decide he's tired enough to sleep, then bed for me. I want to stay up and reorganize my kitchen and living room, but I know the second I lay in bed with DS to get him to sleep, I'm gonna conk out too.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

CrickettyBoo
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
At my bil house. They had a bbq going on..now we're just drinking some brewskis and telling scary stories by the bonfire. I'm a wuss that's why I'm on cm lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mtsmom1986
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Got off work a few hours ago, made a me-friendly quesadilla (stupid food allergies lol) and now I'm on the couch, perusing CM, writing and watching Nightmare Before Christmas :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)