Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to cafe mom

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hello!

Im lisa and are new to this. I am a 26 year old mom to a 1 year old baby girl name Ophelia. I havent really figure out how all this work but I am looking forward in meeting all of you.

Love
Lisa

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cassandra1984
by Cassandra on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Lisa, nice to meet you. I'm Cassandra, wife to Dave and mom to Brianna (10), Jordan (9), Adrianna (5), Alexis (3) and Jared (due December 8th). I'm originally from Colorado but have lived in Michigan since I was 13.

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Hey, I have an Alexis (4) and live in Michigan! Where abouts do you live?

Quoting Cassandra1984:

Hi Lisa, nice to meet you. I'm Cassandra, wife to Dave and mom to Brianna (10), Jordan (9), Adrianna (5), Alexis (3) and Jared (due December 8th). I'm originally from Colorado but have lived in Michigan since I was 13.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

hi, Lisa! my name is Amanda. nice to meet you. feel free to add me! i'm 25 and the mother of a beautiful 8yr old dd, Addison.

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome, OP!

I'm Rachel...mom to Sarah (5.5) and Alexis (4). Nice to meet you! I LOVE your daughter's name!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassandra1984
by Cassandra on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Actually my Alexis is 4 now but I keep saying 3, she just turned 4 last Saturday lol and when people ask me or I tell people my kid's ages I still say 3 for her for some reason. I live in Bridgeport just outside of Saginaw.

Quoting beadingmom17:

Quoting Cassandra1984:

Cassandra1984
by Cassandra on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Also I'm 27 years old, so we're just about the same age.

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
My Lexi just turned 4 on July 28th...too funny! We're in Royal Oak, a little north of Detroit.

Quoting Cassandra1984:

Actually my Alexis is 4 now but I keep saying 3, she just turned 4 last Saturday lol and when people ask me or I tell people my kid's ages I still say 3 for her for some reason. I live in Bridgeport just outside of Saginaw.

Quoting beadingmom17:

Quoting Cassandra1984:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassandra1984
by Cassandra on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh that isn't too far away. LOL that's funny that we both have an Alexis and they aren't too far apart in age.

Quoting beadingmom17:

My Lexi just turned 4 on July 28th...too funny! We're in Royal Oak, a little north of Detroit.

Quoting Cassandra1984:

Quoting beadingmom17:

Quoting Cassandra1984:

sumannie
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
hi lisa welcome to cafe mom. my name is samantha and i have a 3 year old naned leah and 2 year old twins a boy named kevin and a daughter named alison.and ive been married 3 years but with my husband for 7.
ltse704
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Nice to meet you all !!! I forgot to add.. I am from New York .

I was just wondering , since you  are all more of an experience mother than I am and have older children, I can  get some advice from you all. I am not sure if this is normal, but Ophelia dislike solid food.  She refuse to eat when I try to feed her solid and only like to drink milk. Doctor told me that she should only drink about 16 oz of milk in 24 hours but she drink much more than that. He told me not to give her milk and let her be hungry so she was eat solid somehow. But i dont have the heart to starve her and rather her drink milk than not having anything at all. I get very worry and frustrated , am not sure if I should be concern about her eatting habit so any adivce will help!

thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)