Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who is this baby

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

hey moms,

so my almost 8 month old has been acting very weid this pass week. He is sooo much more fussy he has been falling out throwing a fit screaming and not sleeping well. its like he is a brand new baby a mean one at that... i think it might be teething he doesnt have any teeth yet but he is drooling putting things in his mouth and does this rubbing thing where he moves his head side to side fast with his mouth on the object of choice. I need help and advice I have no clue what to do next ive done teething rings cold apple slices the numbing gel tablets frozen wash cloth... i just dont know what to do next sad

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
greengreengrass
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Honestly if you have tried everything then you just have to comfort him and wait it out. I can't think of anything else you could try. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyesing
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Yea that's the tough part he is just soooo mean gosh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SourPatchParent
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Sounds definitely like teething to me! My 8 month year old is beginning to do the same thing! She is so grumpy lately and is never going down for her "regular" naps every few ours..What helps me with this is (non alcholic) gripe water you buy at the drugs store for teething babies. I put some in my mouth and all I can say is that it numbs their gums gently and tingles a bit..tastes like cinnamon hearts, so i  can see why my lil one loves it..

skyesing
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Im willing to try anything at thus point

Quoting SourPatchParent:

Sounds definitely like teething to me! My 8 month year old is beginning to do the same thing! She is so grumpy lately and is never going down for her "regular" naps every few ours..What helps me with this is (non alcholic) gripe water you buy at the drugs store for teething babies. I put some in my mouth and all I can say is that it numbs their gums gently and tingles a bit..tastes like cinnamon hearts, so i  can see why my lil one loves it..

Reina13
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Wet a soft washcloth and freeze it. Then let him chew on tha for a while. It worked wonders for my boys.

Good luck mama.

skyesing
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM
I can keep trying that it has worked the best so far

Quoting Reina13:

Wet a soft washcloth and freeze it. Then let him chew on tha for a while. It worked wonders for my boys.

Good luck mama.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)