Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My 2 year old yellow lab gave birth to her first litter today!!!!! Was an amazing experience to watch her give birth (and quite a mess lol) she ended up with 11 puppies, 6 chocolate and 5 black :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Peytons_Mama09
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Awww. I'm suprised none came out yellow. Very cute tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danijean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Agh so cute and good luck your going to I've your hands full for the next couple of weeks. I had puppies once.... Never again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandifox82
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:03 AM
The different collars are so we can tell their birth order and keep weight and shot records on them. They are pure bred pups and will be Aca registered so in order to get the papers we have to keep records and it's good as a breeder to keep good records of the puppies, shows your organized and a good breeder :-)

Quoting heartnhidin:

They are so cute! Why do they have little collars?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:04 AM

How sweet!  I love that they all have their little colars on already.  Do they each have a different color?

megangary
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

How cute! One of my huskies just had a litter of 4 on Sunday, two boys and two girls. My 2yo DS has never seen anything that small and keeps calling them kitties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandifox82
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Yes each have a different color, I posted previously that they have different colors so we can keep records on them :-)

Quoting TheMrs407:

How sweet!  I love that they all have their little colars on already.  Do they each have a different color?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Itzy0ll0tl
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I want a chocolate one!!!!!

SprMdlMomma2T
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

she may be planning on selling them and the collars are away for potential buyers to indentify their chosen dog at 13 wks.  Thats how my BFF's breeder did it for her standard poodle...

Quoting mcr17:

me too.

Quoting heartnhidin:

I didn't think of that. I suck at naming animals, with that many it would take me a month to name name them.

Quoting mcr17:

Quoting heartnhidin:

They are so cute! Why do they have little collars?

i assumed she named them already and used the different colored collars to tell them apart.

mandifox82
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes we are planning in selling them :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)