Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Ladies that pratice NFP. Please help!

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM
  • 1 Replies
First off, af has always been irregular (like maybe 3 times a year irregular). I gave birth to dd last October 10th. Af has not returned. That could be the nursing or the irregularity. Well I started checking my cervix about 2 months ago. It was low and hard. Well August 1st it was soft. It gradually got softer and higher and my mucus changed to egg white consistancy. On the 4th it was open and stayed that way until the 6th. I also had pretty bad cramping those four days and extremly sensative nipples (like alomst couldn't stand dd nursing sensative). I assumed I was ovulating. Dh and I did the deed during those two days. 4 days later I had slight spotting. My cetvix is still high and soft with lost of white discharge. Well now I am atleast 16 dpo and negative tests.
I am not asking if anyone thinks I am pregnant. I know you cannot tell me. What I am asking is, with my history of irregilarity, when should I call my dr if no af or should I just not worry? I got pregnant on my first cycle of trying nfp so I am still new at this.
Has it been long enough for the test to be accurate or did I test too soon? If not, when do I need to retest?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hi! You might want to try asking that on one of these groups, too:

Join us in the Trying to Conceive group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)