Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pretty little liars.

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  • 62 Replies
Please tell me someone watches the show. Omg. Every episode just tangles a bigger Web. I am so shocked at who it showed as the other A at the end tonight. I almost want to cry...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ragitty
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

YES!!! My heart started pounding and I wanted to scream!! I loooove Toby :( When they hooked up though I started thinking about the movie Scream and got kinda nervous but was like, no they already went after Toby in the first season so they wouldn't do that again....

Ugh there has to be more to it!!!

Chelsea_rh
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM
I know! I love Toby too! I had a feeling though after they hooked up and he was leaving....something about the way he looked at her. Poor Spencer. Ugh! Stupid Mona. I wonder what is in it for Toby? And wth mayas cousin was completely out of control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Wait..... Toby is one of the A's? Holy fuck!! I can't watch til tomorrow.... Someone better tell me what happened!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM
I still just want to scream. But a part of me thinks Toby is either being forced to try to keep the girls safe or get them information. He is just too smart to be a follower of Mona.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM

He wasn't Maya's cousin. He made that up. Remember when he said his name was really Linden James? (that broke my heart too because ds's name is Lyndon and the one time a show finally uses his name the character is psychotic). I feel like Mona still somehow cares about Hannah, too, though but now I am not as sure. Remember when she gave hannah that weird warning that helped them find the website?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

I know! I love Toby too! I had a feeling though after they hooked up and he was leaving....something about the way he looked at her. Poor Spencer. Ugh! Stupid Mona. I wonder what is in it for Toby? And wth mayas cousin was completely out of control.

Chelsea_rh
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Yes! It is horrible!

Quoting miller060905:

Wait..... Toby is one of the A's? Holy fuck!! I can't watch til tomorrow.... Someone better tell me what happened!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Omg I hate not having cable!!! Im so freaking sad and lost! I can't believe that Toby is in on it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephy87
by Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I think maybe Toby is trying to get information for the girls. I HOPE that's the case anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM

never watched the show myself

Chelsea_rh
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Yes. I thought he could still be her vision but just have a fake name. Of he isn't her cousin he is just some random guy from nowhere.

I wonder how different the show is from the books? I've heard things about the books and I want to read them but I don't want to ruin watching the series. Lol I love this show. I think Caleb is going to be fine.

Do you think aria should have told Ezra about maggies baby? And why the hell did she show up at his place...

Quoting ragitty:

He wasn't Maya's cousin. He made that up. Remember when he said his name was really Linden James? (that broke my heart too because ds's name is Lyndon and the one time a show finally uses his name the character is psychotic). I feel like Mona still somehow cares about Hannah, too, though but now I am not as sure. Remember when she gave hannah that weird warning that helped them find the website?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)