Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
Please tell me someone watches the show. Omg. Every episode just tangles a bigger Web. I am so shocked at who it showed as the other A at the end tonight. I almost want to cry...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (41-50):
Chelsea_rh
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. I just don't see him purposely putting Spencer in any danger. But omg really? Have sec with her and then bam! Crazy!!!

Quoting Onemomtwoangels:

I watch the show and LOVE it. I believe it is one of the best shows on ABC fam.  I hate that it is TOBY. I just keep thinking he is doing it to help Spencer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I wanted to tell and jump and scream but I couldn't because dd was sleeping beside me. I was so surprised! I still am.

Quoting pixiemom1988:

When Toby turned around I ended up yelling "No fucking way!!!" at the top of my lungs...........my toddler laughed at me! I really really hope he is just trying to protect the girls! I love Caleb and hope like hell he is alright!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BroCosMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Looove pll my 7 day old is named Jackson EZRA lol ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I love this show. Im watching it from the beginning on Netflix. Haven't seen season 3 yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Oh by confirm, I meant the A team! I'm undecided on if he is really part of the A team though. And I do think Jenna was talking about Nate because Nate said Jenna saw him with Maya. Toby could have found a way to get on the A team to help Spencer? I mean it wouldn't be too hard for him to do. He was not a fan of Allison's! I guess we wil see!

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Eh I still don't want to believe it. But what about the part when Jenna told Emily to choose her friends wisely? First I thought she meant Paige.... I don't think she meant Toby... could she have meant the so called Nate? It still doesn't prove anything about who grabbed Maya that night either. I just want to know everything!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I love it! I suspected him awhile ago but then I was like "nah" but last night confirmed my first thoughts

pixiemom1988
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:59 AM

lol!! My 7 month old is Aria Carolee :D

Quoting BroCosMom:

Looove pll my 7 day old is named Jackson EZRA lol ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Onemomtwoangels
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I know he came over and everything....it just doesn't seem right, I mean maybe I just don't want it to be Toby, lol. I rally liked Toby.

barefootmommi
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Am I the only one who's thinking maybe Toby is in to kind of play devils advocate and find out who the top A is? I mean he did say he would do anything to protect spencer. And holy cow I'm super upset about Caleb !!!!!! I <3 Hannah n Caleb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barefootmommi
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
When she said to choose her friends wisely I think she was referring to Nate

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Oh by confirm, I meant the A team! I'm undecided on if he is really part of the A team though. And I do think Jenna was talking about Nate because Nate said Jenna saw him with Maya. Toby could have found a way to get on the A team to help Spencer? I mean it wouldn't be too hard for him to do. He was not a fan of Allison's! I guess we wil see!

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Eh I still don't want to believe it. But what about the part when Jenna told Emily to choose her friends wisely? First I thought she meant Paige.... I don't think she meant Toby... could she have meant the so called Nate? It still doesn't prove anything about who grabbed Maya that night either. I just want to know everything!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I love it! I suspected him awhile ago but then I was like "nah" but last night confirmed my first thoughts

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudMama2B23
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:57 PM
How did Maggie even know where he lives?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN