Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So yesterday i found the cutest costume for my baby girls first halloween! Shes going to be a cupcake! :) i know its early, but it was too cute! Anyone have costume ideas for your little ones yet?
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Replies (51-60):
LynBoz
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My dds are 2&3, right now they want to be pirates. I am sure it will change again before October! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadesMommy7
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Wow! Youve planned for years to come! Lol cute. I guess ill be doing that to once i have another.
Quoting rockabillybetty:

cayandjay2011
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Im due sept 22 with a lil boy. Were going to dress him up as a pumpkin :) I love the cupcake costume idea very cute

JadesMommy7
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha. Well my baby is 4 months right now so she has no choice lol
Quoting LynBoz:

My dds are 2&3, right now they want to be pirates. I am sure it will change again before October! :)

JadesMommy7
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I was leaning towards pumpkin til i found the cupcake! Lol congrats on your baby!
Quoting cayandjay2011:

Im due sept 22 with a lil boy. Were going to dress him up as a pumpkin :) I love the cupcake costume idea very cute

rockabillybetty
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Lol it was bfs idea actually

Quoting JadesMommy7:

Wow! Youve planned for years to come! Lol cute. I guess ill be doing that to once i have another.
Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadesMommy7
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Haha well either way youre set!
Quoting rockabillybetty:

Mamaof357
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:43 AM
I ve got a swamp monster and an elephant but my oldest hadn't decided yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:58 AM
My 4.5 yr old says he wants to go as a bird from Angry Birds, and my 2.5 yr old says he wants to be Thomas. At first my oldest said that he wants us all to go as the Thomas and Friends family, then he said he wants us all to go as the Angry Bird family....I would like to wear a costume this year when we take them trick or treating, so as of right now I'm unsure. I'm sure my oldest will change his mind again :) but I know my youngest is not budging on being Thomas, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookmom88
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM

my little boy wants to be a vampire ... and my little girl wants to be a kitty cat  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)