Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So yesterday i found the cutest costume for my baby girls first halloween! Shes going to be a cupcake! :) i know its early, but it was too cute! Anyone have costume ideas for your little ones yet?
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Replies (61-70):
andreahm
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:02 AM

lol awe that sounds precious! ds wants to be batman.

CafeMom Tickers
Ruthzaad
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:11 AM

My little lion man.

Ds was a lion for his first Halloween. This year I'm making him a sea turtle. It's my dh favorite animal and ds was born in Florida. We will be in CT this Halloween so I thought it would be cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookjunkie1214
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM

not sure my daughter has been cinderella the last 2 years and the cistume still fits it depends on what she wants. thinking of making my son chuckie and daughter bride of chuckie

mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM

DD has been excited for me to start making her Clifford the Big Red Dog costume. I'm not so sure it can top last year's elephant costume, but it should be much easier to sew.

MamaLioness2012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Ben will be The Man in the Yellow Hat and I'm going to make a little red shirt for his stuffed monkey to be Curious George
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cayandjay2011
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Thank you i cannot wait!!! :)

Quoting JadesMommy7:

Thanks! I was leaning towards pumpkin til i found the cupcake! Lol congrats on your baby!
Quoting cayandjay2011:

Im due sept 22 with a lil boy. Were going to dress him up as a pumpkin :) I love the cupcake costume idea very cute

CafeMom Tickers
cabrandy03
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM

dd's going to be a cat

MaddieLainesMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My DD was a cupcake last year! I have no idea what she'll be this year. We usually hit up the costume shops here and find one we both can agree on. She's pretty opinionated and knows what she wants when she sees it, but that doesn't always fit in to what I think she should wear at 5.

Here's Miss Maddie Laine as a cupcake:

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Df has never really done Halloween so I'm thinking Barney, Betty and BamBam.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ftm552011
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:43 AM

My daughters favorite noise to make is "rawrr" so im thinking she will be a monster or playing off her name veda and dressing her as darth vader with a pink bow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)