63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better In The '90s
BSB, NKOTB, Boyz II Men, NSYNC, Hanson, 98 Degrees >>>>>> One Direction, The Wanted, Big Time Rush, and all those other new boybands. Here's 63 solid and totally legit reasons why. posted
1. Our boybands had dolls,
2. dressed as dolls,
3. were bilingual,
4. and extremely multicultural.
(They're wearing kimonos)
5. Our boybands had awesome fan websites,
6. were competitive,
7. and would battle it out on TRL every day.
8. Our boybands looked great in sunglasses,
11. ripped jeans,
13. tight baby t's,
14. polka dots with jorts,
15. silk pajamas,
16. giant top hats,
17. oversized robes,
19. and I don't even know.
20. Our boybands weren't afraid to wear du-rags,
and hair extensions.
23. Our boybands were athletic,
How did they do it?!?!
24. really good with cheetahs,
25. and knew how to stylishly dress for award shows.
26. Our boybands had really bad tattoos, like AJ's:
69 - around belly button
27. extremely creative fan art,
There was only so much you could do in MS paint.
28. and a gay Lance Bass.
29. Our boybands weren't afraid to segregate their uglier members,
30. sold waffles,
gealach[gee - AH - lack]