Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
Dh got home from work around 1am this morn. I took nyquil so I was knocked out. I don't remember him coming home. All I remember is the baby waking me up at 630. Well just now dh tells me I got him so irritated last night cuz he kept trying to cuddle me and all.I was doing was letting out these loud stinky farts. Lol. He said he ended rolling over and hugging the other side of the bed. He thought that I knew I was doing it. This was the first time today he mentioned it even though I've been with him all day and have not been gassy. Should I believe him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Replies (11-17):
maryjmom
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Try cheese then. When I eat even a small amount I fart for days!!!!!! Lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lol. That would work if I ate beans. I can't stand them.

Quoting maryjmom:

Lmao

Next time, load up on some beans, then get into bed with him. Snuggle up real close, get under the covers with him, and DUTCH OVEN HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3babiesofmyown
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
The first time I farted in front f DH I was pregnant and in a lot of pain. It was silent. But did NOT go un-noticed. I told him it was the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Lol

Quoting maryjmom:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting maryjmom:

Lmao

Next time, load up on some beans, then get into bed with him. Snuggle up real close, get under the covers with him, and DUTCH OVEN HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM
What?! Lol

I do!!!!! When I'm at work my manager will NOT let me anywhere near the nacho machine simply for that reason. Mine are always silent, but VERY deadly.

Don't judge me! Lol. Ill fart on you......

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Lol

Quoting maryjmom:

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting maryjmom:

Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRYSTALK1013
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'd believe him if I were you. Apparently, I do it too. Especially after taking Nyquil. I don't know what it is about Nyquil...

mommy_madilyn
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. one night dh farted under the covers (Not attempting a dutch oven for once.) Dd was sleeping in between us she was about 6 months old. the covers had just enough space at the top for that awful smell to leak out. shd woke up crying from it!! lol i still tease him for it and she is 10 months now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Lol

Quoting mommy_madilyn:

Lmao. one night dh farted under the covers (Not attempting a dutch oven for once.) Dd was sleeping in between us she was about 6 months old. the covers had just enough space at the top for that awful smell to leak out. shd woke up crying from it!! lol i still tease him for it and she is 10 months now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN