Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

am i the only one??

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:33 AM
  • 11 Replies
I have been with.my highschool sweetheart for about 6 months. We mesh well together until we argue. And its not even big issues. Just little things that we should not argue about. This morning my two tear old had an accident in bed, his son stayed at his parents last night and was dropped of this morning at 6:30 and his room.mate left a box of pizza open on the couch last night. These lil things aggravate me at 6 a.m. and i deal with it by staying silent. Then he things im upset because i had to get up so early....then he leaves for work...no kiss good bye..which he knows i cant stand. Two things i hate is going to bed mad and not getting a kiss before my man.leaves.
Arguments before bed linger over u in the morning and no kiss or i love yous before you leave to go somewhere, no one can predict what kibd of day it will be. He could get in a car accident and the only thing i will be thinking at that point is that maybe if we didnt argue and kissed eachother good bye it wouldnt of happened or atleast i got to do both of those things before something bad like that happens. And now im crying because im an emotional woman...maybe over emotional. I love him very much and he can be soooo insensitive most of the time and it upsets me. If i dont get an i love you...i do cry. I need that reassurence. I feel like its an inconvenience for him abd that makes me cry more. Am i the only one that gets upset over iddy Bitty things like this?
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy052012
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM

No, I do to! If he is in a hurry and forgets to tell me he loves me when he is leaving for work then I get upset. I do get upset over little  things that I shouldnt but I am also a very emotional person, cant help it! Love the guy tooooooo much :)

Lifescrazy1223
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Flippin sucks bein a woman!!!! I do love him very much and we try to compromise and most of the time it works...but i cant help if i cry over stupid stuff..thats me and if he don't like it then ill leave...when God knows i dont want too:(
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Once dh forgot to tell me I love you & I called him up and told him you forgot something and he said oh I'm sorry baby I love you & see you for lunch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lifescrazy1223
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Lucky you. That probably doesnt happen as much ...him forgetting i love yous i mean. You got a goid man congrats
Lifescrazy1223
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Mine does this on a daily basis
VictoriousTory
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

A lot of guys dont think of stuff like that.... and you are a chick... chicks cry over things... its ok :) Just try to let it roll off.... no stress girl!! Its small shit like that makes u in a bad mood and resentful. Thats kinda what happened w my ex,,, and I ended up hating him for it. Just let him know how u feel but try to stay less emotional... The less angry u get about things the more peaceful things are. Its taken me a long time to learn that!!! 

EmmieandMom
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Stress over something important.  I am at work most times before he even gets up.  Think I tell him bye I love you?  NO!!!  After awhile it's implied we've been together almost 14 years and have a 5 year old to deal with.

ilovemykids732
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:27 PM

my DH tells me he loves me multiple times a day... and he appreciates me... :-/ sorry yours just doesnt get it...

feb2013momma
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know if it's just my pregnant hormones but the tiniest things get to me too! Especially the leaving without a kiss/I love you. Guys are just much less emotional and don't see things the way we do!

stefanil
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM
We dont go any where with out hugs and kisses and i love yous. We wake each other up for it. It is a must in my house. I want my kids to know what true love is. And to know we love each other and them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)