Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

2012 nibiru annunaki martial law???? end of the world

Any thoughts???
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Its not going to happen. If it would happen it would ALREADY be visible to the naked eye.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_x0x
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Of course something else to creep me out about =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM

It was supposed to have happened already.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Wow when do they think that this will happen?

Quoting TempestRayne:

Apparently there is a planet on a collision course with Earth. The Governments already know but aren't telling anybody, and they are going to eclare martil law when it is approaching, keep us all in our homes and hide in a hole while we all die.

jamsk8mommy1
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM
2 moms liked this
If it's supposedly going to happen....BRING IT ON!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Apparently, it is ULTRAVIOLET and therfore not detectable to the visible spectrum. *eyeroll*

It's going to be like this until the end of time. literally. People will be screaming about the end of the world. until they die, or the world does end. Remember last year? first it was supposed to be May. Then, it was supposed to be October.

This year it was a toss up between August and December. We are still here, and I will still be trying to buy Christmas presents.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Its not going to happen. If it would happen it would ALREADY be visible to the naked eye.

jl89
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

lol I agree with pp. I'm so ready! Come at me planet! Maybe there are other life forms on this planet and we can wave to each other *shrugs* If it happens it happens. I don't think there's really anything I can do about it. I'm not a scientist and I don't have a massive laser to blow up the planet in to harmless dust.

ambermarie2006
by Amber on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Lol yea. I have too much of a scientific mind to believe any of it. Everyone can worry, I will be wrapping my presents for xmas at that time too ;)

Quoting TempestRayne:

Apparently, it is ULTRAVIOLET and therfore not detectable to the visible spectrum. *eyeroll*

It's going to be like this until the end of time. literally. People will be screaming about the end of the world. until they die, or the world does end. Remember last year? first it was supposed to be May. Then, it was supposed to be October.

This year it was a toss up between August and December. We are still here, and I will still be trying to buy Christmas presents.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Wasn't it 2008?

Quoting TempestRayne:

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Quoting TempestRayne:

Apparently there is a planet on a collision course with Earth. The Governments already know but aren't telling anybody, and they are going to eclare martil law when it is approaching, keep us all in our homes and hide in a hole while we all die.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SB2217
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh this end of the world theories are crazy! I still remember back in 1999 how we were going to die on new years because it was the millennium.
I do believe something will happen sometime because we've done too much damage to this earth and it'll need to repare itself. I do not believe it will happen anytime soon or that we'll know when it'll happen. The mayan calendar thing would've killed us a while ago so I'm still planning on celebrating my DD2's 1st birthday on dec 22nd.
Also, if you believe in the bible it says the end of times will come like a storm at night, without any warning. (I'm paraphrasing it).

So I will live and enjoy life and stop worrying about when the world will end. When it comes, it comes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM

the first time was 07 or 08. the most recent was last month.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Wasn't it 2008?

Quoting TempestRayne:

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Quoting TempestRayne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)