Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

need advice please. (this is a repost just letting you know) but i really need advice...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:08 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well i've been so not sure what to do that i havnt gotten back on here... i had a positive urine test but my blood test came back neg... my doc said i came in wayyyyy to early... he also said that because i started having even more discharge (clear oderless sticky kinda like gooey i know TMI i'm sorry) and because i was unprotected twice after the time i went in, he said i had to have been ovulating with one of the times the way it was spaced out... he also said that i need to come back in a month... so i'm going back in mid october...  He says i probably am preg and its to early for the blood test but he told me not to think or stress about it... Though with the ovulating factor he said theres at least a 25-30% chance i'm pregnant...

Here's my problem...

I want a baby with all my heart. But the person i've been calling my hubby who isnt legally married to me doesnt... not yet at least... he's talked about abortion and adoption!!!!!! And i'm realizing so much now that theres a good chance i'm pregnant... theres no way he's ready to be a father... and frankly i'm not sure i love him as i thought i did... he's the one who kept pushing to have sex when i didnt want to... he refuses to take what truly means the world to me (like the baby) into account.... i'm leaving him...

So now i'm looking at the single mom route... 

The weird part for me is i just feel pregnant... i dont know how to better explain it... i just feel it.... and now i'm getting sick but not to the point of throwing up just a little off balance and headaches... idk if thats really a symptom because i'm not throwing up but if i'm right and i did the math, if i conceived the 2nd time of intercourse i'm a little over 4 weeks pregnant now... though i promised my doc i wouldnt test til i come back in...

i also think i'm a few days to a  week late for my period but coming off of seasonique theres no clear definite way to tell...

I dont know waht i'm doing to do, i'm gonna have to start calling him baby daddy not husband because we were never officially married its just what he wanted to do and i thought i was in love but now i'm realizing it was infatuation... I can't do adoption i see abortion as murder, so i'm keeping the baby... i'm going to talk as if i know because i'm just that certain... but does anyone have any advice???

Thanks

Luck Love and Baby Dust to All

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PinkKisses
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM

i dont know if this is in my head or not but i've been sleeping non stop... i usually go to bed at 11 and wake up by 7 every day... i've been going to bed by 9 every night and sleeping til 10-11 every morning for a few days now... i just havnt today because i woke up naseaus...

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Right now, you don't know for sure that you're pregnant, or if you want to stay with him but you do know for sure that you want to keep the baby if you're pregnant and he doesn't. It does seem to me that you two aren't on the same page and that you're probably best to leave that relationship simply because you want different things, whether you're pregnant or not. You can do a fabulous job of raising that baby solo if you are pregnant, though, and it will all work out. For now, just take care of yourself. ((HUGS))

itsblissmas
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Are you changing how you feel about him because you're pretty sure you're pregnant and you know that he doesn't want a baby? Personally I'm thinking you could ride this out until you know FOR SURE if you're pregnant or not. There's a chance that as time goes along he will change his mind and maybe you two will want to stay together. If things stay as they are you can tell him then that you are keeping the baby but letting go of him.

Reina13
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I honestly think you already know what to do. Maybe you just needed to talk it all it. If you and he are on two different pages, then you are probably right and a continued relationship won't work.

Most important at this moment is your health, well being and happiness. You don't need the stress of a relationship that you may not want anymore.

Just take some time to really think about what you want in life and set in motion a plan for just in case. Just in case you separate from the this man. Just in case you separate from this man and you are pregnant.

Good luck.

LancesMom
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM

fingers crossedbaby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN