Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Single mom looking for new friends..

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hello, I am a 23 year old single mother of two.  I am under a tremendous amount of stress (what single mother isn't) and I was just looking for people that I can relate to. I feel totally alone sometimes, and just want someone to talk to. :)

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the group.

I can understand what you mean about the stresses of a single mother. Before I met my husband, I was a single mom of two as well.

Bezie
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Hi! While I am not a single mother, I am 23 years old and a mommy to 2, but my hubby works crazy shift work so I know the feeling of being alone, and how stressful it is to take care of 2 LO's all alone! Feel free to add me if you need someone to talk to! =)

mlb456
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM

welcome im 22 i used to be a single mom until i fount my df i now have two wonderful kids.. and i know exactly where your coming from.. inbox me if you ever want to just chat about random things or vent and yell at someone :)

cmbell22
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Hi, im new to this site an i am a single mom an have a lil girl that just started school, I have been doing this on my own for a while. it is stressful at times and looking for new friends i can talk to an relate to.

Hello_kimmy
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I am 22 and s ingle mother for a little boy

Kamila3709
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Hello!! I was a single mother for a year and a half and I know what you it's like to feel like no one is there for you! I am not single anymore but im 23 and a mother of 2 and my SO is a farmer so he is gone most of the day and sometimes into the night so I am alone quite a bit! Im a SAHM so im always around if you need anything!!

1ontheway12
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM
hi im jayjay im 20 i have a 10 month baby boy im not single but my hubby goes to school two hours away and only comes in twice a month of you want pm me and we can exchange numbers and txt wen u want i no how yoi feel im under alotta stress to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn3girls
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am new to this site........or haven't posted in a long time.  I am a 36 yr old single mom of 4 and it is SOOOOOOOOO hard emotionally. I feel so alone most of the time, maybe because of all the stressors life has.......

Jennifer_236
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

you came to the right group! i am jennifer 29 single mom of two boys welcome

lysa81011
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Im 24 single mother of a lil boy and i feel the same way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)