Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

insanity workout?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 5:01 AM
  • 7 Replies
has anyone here completed it?

if not, how far did you get if you started it??

where did you get the set at?

does anyone have a set they could burn a copy for me or lend me?

i have the complete four disc set of zumba that id be willing to lend anyone who lends me INSANITY!

i got results with zumba but dancing really isnt my thing, i lovee hard core workouts and zuba just isnt enough for me. ive already done p90x about 5 yrs ago but dont ike that you really do need weights and bands for it. i want something that i use my own body to sculpt and lose with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I haven't but a friend of mine has lost 35lbs on it.

Join us in the Healthy Weight Loss group

WrapNLoseInches
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
my goal is 165 by february. im at 208 now. i started at 263 in november before pregnancy, lost during and after and at 12wks pp im at 208...without a diet change or exercise. so im hoping inaturally lose as i have been and add workout to push it along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I have completed it. If you are a beginner or have bad knees insanity probably isn't the right workout for you.

You can all way give it a try and see if you like it. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
My hubs is a ptl and I know he uses it for his guys combined with some other stuff :)

He said it is pretty simple but it just matters what you put into it on how well it works
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazygirl907
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I did it. I didn't have bad knees before, but they hurt now. I completed it two weeks ago and they still hurt in the mornings. It's tough but it works.
HisMommy4Ever
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Yes my sister is actually doing it. And let me tell you...it works. She has lost a lot of weight. Not that she was fat or anything but she wanted to loose weight and stay fit. I burned them for her lol. You can just look for them on the internet...that's what I did. She also has her calendar and is on a strict diet. She hasn't stopped though...she's determined to loose the weight she wants.

TexasWife
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I had something to trade you. I love Zumba. lol. I have never tried insanity. I saw this on FB but never responded. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN