Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

UPDaTE# 6 baby Rylees surgery at 38weeks...PICs on page 9!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM
  • 105 Replies
1 mom liked this

so she is 31 weeks....she called me about an hour ago saying her lil kick boxer hasnt moved at all today and she feels like her insides are coming out and she is soo swollen in her feet that she cant put socks on and she is leakin clear fluid like its driping out of her....i told her to get her butt to the hosp but she was worried about the bill....i said F the hosp bill this is you baby and your life we are talking about!....so shes at the er im just waiting to hear back and im sooo nervous for her she is stressed to the max she just found out her mom left her dad her hubbys ex wife is trying to sue him and get more money and is fighting for full custody he has to pay the house payment on the house they had (court orderd recently) so money is extremly tight for them.....im afraid she is going into pre term labor....please pray....oh and she was also told she has HPV and they think its cancer.........UPDATE: She has very high bp so they will be watching her for 24hours...She didnt say if that has something to do with the swelling (idk never had hb) i will keep updateing as i find out more...thank you all who are keeping her in your thoughts/or prayers!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So i finally got a message from my friend today her dr kept her two days while she was leaking fluid (she said thats against hosp rules) and baby was starting to crash so she had a emergency c section....baby and mama are doing good baby weighs 2lb 4oz and is breathing on her own! keep the prayers coming!....

UPDATE #3! Baby Rylee is doing great!... She is off the lights know so just has the feeding tube Dr says she should be home before thanks giving! keep your prayers coming!...I went and seen Lil Rylees mama today at home she is doing good and she again thanked me for making her go to the hosp she started to cry and well we both cried tears of joy for lil ry ry not only did my friend have high blood pressure and swelling really bad....baby had NO fluid and wouldnt of made it had she waited to go to the hosp....Im so happy both mama and baby are doing so well! I pray that Rylee will be home for thanks giving with her family. UPDATE #4.......I got a call this morning that rylee has a bowl blockage and is being flown out to stanford hosp for surgery......please pray for her :(

UPDATE# 5 baby Rylee now weighs 4lbs 3oz and is having surgery tomorrow morning at stanford hosp to have her small intestines put backin her lil bellie, if you can please pray that everything will go great with the surgery and recovery. If all goes well she should be coming home before christmas!!!!!

Update #6 surgery went great and she is doing good!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nolo82
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Prayers and hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeandlove17
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Omg praying that's a lot to take in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:35 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Sending only the best of thoughts her way! I understand all the stress she's going thru, and IF it is preterm labor, they CAN stop her, but only up to a certain dilatation. If she hits that point, she will either HAVE to deliver the baby, or they will keep her to make sure the baby and her are safe. They may give the baby steroids to help the lungs mature, and if she's leaking amniotic fluid, they can hook her up to a machine that helps pump new fluid in, so the baby doesn't get too much pressure from her uterus, and the cord wont get tangled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
layawatling
by Laya :) on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll keep your friend in my thoughts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:52 AM

prayers and postitive energy her way!

please update as soon as possible. 

prdmomnarmywife
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:52 AM
I hope they are both ok .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:54 AM
I will update as i hear anything from her i wish i could be there with her for support but my 3 kids and hubby are sleeping and they gotta get up early and she is at a hosp a few towns away :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:31 AM
ugh shes not answering my text its been about an hour and a half since i last herd from her...praying everything is ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karasfirst
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Bump for update!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)