Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to work I go *Great News!!!*

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
I got awful news yesterday. My husband was denied his 'renlistment so after Nov. 23 we will no longer be a military family. We both have to scramble to have jobs lined up, and I am stressed. This is the last thing I needed right before the holidays.

I don't even know what to do :(

Its right around the corner and I also have to put youngest DD in daycare. *sigh* I just want to cry.

Update: DH has a job lined up working construction with my Papa. Thank goodness for family!! Now I can rest easy since this is good pay with benefits!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
treaH
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Im so sorry :( sending many hugs your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greengreengrass
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I'm sorry, I hope you guys can work it out and get good jobs :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Oh no..I am so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eringlading
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I'm sorry. Departing from the military is scary enough. But to be thrown that curveball sucks. Things will fall into place. He will get unemployent for a while, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Oh that sucks. Seriously! Wow. Now you and Nate both have to work!? I'm sorries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife0424
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM
I'm sorry :( my husband is getting out willingly in july. But the down sizing the military is doing is really effecting a lot of families.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Yea I just wanna cry. I am thinking about moving home for a couple months until things are more settled. Living in our house right now is just too expensive and I don't want to drain my savings. *sigh*

Quoting StarryRain:

Oh that sucks. Seriously! Wow. Now you and Nate both have to work!? I'm sorries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by Rain on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Hugs. I love you babes. I'm always here.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Yea I just wanna cry. I am thinking about moving home for a couple months until things are more settled. Living in our house right now is just too expensive and I don't want to drain my savings. *sigh*

Quoting StarryRain:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:34 PM

oh crap! im sorry! that really sucks! did they say why they are not reinlisting him? i swear.......this year (last year as well but this year seems to be worse) has been a big pile of shit over and over again.

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I'm sorry : (

I'll send some prayers and good thoughts your way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)