Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Dating but not yet divorced??

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 45 Replies

I dont know why, but i feel right about it, with this one guy. Hes sweet, and we are already thinking about a relationship. But im iffy, since its been almost 3 weeks since i left my husband, and i really like like him, but not yet ready to dive into something serious with no life vest... Know what what i mean?

What are your thoughts..?

( im prepared for bashing.. lol)

~~~~"Never let not one petty thing ever get in the way of your own happyness. ever." - Crystal~~~~
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bfairbanks
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I went through the same thing at one time. If you know your marriage is completely over and you are ready to move on, go for it. Only you know if you are ready.

EmmaZate
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Go for it if you are ready. But be careful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Never let anyone influence your love life. If you are ready, you are ready. Only you can make that choice. Best of luck! I am happy you are happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Oh his @$$ gone for good.. over isnt the word. More like burned and burried! but im movin' on!

Quoting bfairbanks:

I went through the same thing at one time. If you know your marriage is completely over and you are ready to move on, go for it. Only you know if you are ready.

kuntrygirl05
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

if your marriage is truly over and he (DH) knows it then do what your heart tells you

CheesyKitty
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Be honest with the new guy. Go slow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting StarryRain:

Never let anyone influence your love life. If you are ready, you are ready. Only you can make that choice. Best of luck! I am happy you are happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM

xoxo Thanks sweety. Im alot happier since i left him. Now my mom and i are just waiting until the 12th so we can move in our house! :-)

Quoting StarryRain:

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

i started talking to a guy a month after i left my husband. we started dating two months later and still together! it was a very abusive relationship with my ex. My So now treats me so good. I think its great, have fun and be safe!

maddiesmommy5
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM

There comes a time when you have to do what makes you happy and not worry about what others may think. So if you want to start dating then date! just be honest with this new guy and take things slow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)