Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!! I just went pee and I have a big knot!

im 36 weeks, dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced.  I have already lost my mucus plug and have on and off contractions. I have had lots of lower back pain and pressure for a few days. The doctor said baby is head down and very low. I just went pee and when I wiped I had a brownish discharge and I noticed I have a bulge on the right side of my vagina, right next to the opening of my vagina. Its about the size of a gumball and feels like something is coming out. When i push on it, my babies head moves and the buldge is squishy, like maybe his umbilical cord? PLEASE HELP! what do i need to do?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Replies (121-126):
Deryni28
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I guess I wasn't worried about posting things. I don't even have an ipad. I mean I posted once I got home. Maybe b/c everything went by so quickly is why I wasn't worried about it.

Quoting yellownes8:

I was posting pics on CM and FB right after I had my son. I brought my iPad with me.

Quoting Deryni28:

I think it's funny that people told her to go to the hospital (which she needs to do) and then keep wanting an update. How many of you were online the same day or day after you gave birth? She posted this at 2:42 in the morning Yesterday. If she went to the hospital she may not be able to update.

Deryni28
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I don't know her much so I didn't check her page. But if she's been on it would be nice for an update.

Quoting sj3starz:

If you go stalk her page, she has been online today :-)

Creepy I know, but it has been a while so I had to see.

Quoting Deryni28:

I think it's funny that people told her to go to the hospital (which she needs to do) and then keep wanting an update. How many of you were online the same day or day after you gave birth? She posted this at 2:42 in the morning Yesterday. If she went to the hospital she may not be able to update.

yellownes8
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Lol I was texting as I was getting ready to push letting everyone know.

Quoting Deryni28:

I guess I wasn't worried about posting things. I don't even have an ipad. I mean I posted once I got home. Maybe b/c everything went by so quickly is why I wasn't worried about it.

Quoting yellownes8:

I was posting pics on CM and FB right after I had my son. I brought my iPad with me.

Quoting Deryni28:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaGlitterBug
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Assuming there isn't an update??

I'm Jess...wife to Jared of 11 years...Mama of 4. 3ofmyown+1ofhis=4kids:   Amanda (sd) 12, Amethyst  9 (Pdd-Nos), Isaac 8 (Autism and Epilepsy) & Elijah 5.. I proudly breastfed Elijah until his 4th birthday when he completely self-weaned.  I support Nursing In Public and am anti-vaccines.

gingerprincess
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Whatever it is, I'd call 911 or go the hospital.

kristin.mincks
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry, I'm newish to cafemom and I'm not always sure how to check for replies on my posts, but everything turned out okay! I do have good news!!!! Doctor is inducing me in just 7 days due to measuring big! I can't wait to meet my son!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)