Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

HELP!! I just went pee and I have a big knot!

im 36 weeks, dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced.  I have already lost my mucus plug and have on and off contractions. I have had lots of lower back pain and pressure for a few days. The doctor said baby is head down and very low. I just went pee and when I wiped I had a brownish discharge and I noticed I have a bulge on the right side of my vagina, right next to the opening of my vagina. Its about the size of a gumball and feels like something is coming out. When i push on it, my babies head moves and the buldge is squishy, like maybe his umbilical cord? PLEASE HELP! what do i need to do?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
rbrewster
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Don't take a chance just in case something is not right. Go to the hospital mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Bump & good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM

i have four boys and i am a cna i would go to the l&d bc i have none someone to sit so uncomfortable on the babys head so you know if you are in pain and distress your baby is too go get checked and see what the dr tells you bc the baby maybe saying he is ready to come and he may need immidiate care if they is any problems ,,,,

raye-chan
by Raye on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Hospital! 

muloiner62
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I had the same thing happen w my twins! Go in! Luckily I was at the hospital giving a urine sample when it happened because it was a prolapsed cord! This is very serious and my son almost didn't make it because his oxygen was cut off for several minutes until they got him out via very emergent c section :( keep us updated!!!!! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katielawlor
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM

umm...go to the hospital? or call your doctor maybe??

AnCmommy525
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Hope things are ok! Good luck!
MAJL2009
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Hope for an update soon.

mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Any updates?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Seems like maybe sitting around poking at it probably isn't your BEST course of action.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN